Ashton- You Tell Him Your Pregnant With Another Member's Baby

Your POV

You couldn't stop crying. You just found out you're pregnant with Luke's baby. Ashton is going to kill you both. You're just 16 years old and Luke is 18. You were going to ruin his career. And there's no way Luke would want this baby. You just slide down the bathroom wall on your back. Brought your knees to your chest and your arms wrapped around your knees. You were sobbing so hard. You were sure anybody could hear you. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. ''y/n,sis, are you okay?''. Ashton. What were you going to do. ''y/n please open the door. Let me help you'' He said. You sobbed while standing up. You unlocked the door and throw yourself in his arms. He hugged you tight and you sobbed and keep crying in his chest.''Baby girl, Tell me what's wrong so I can help you'' you shook your head refusing to tell him what was going on. He was gonna be so dissapointed of you and Luke.''Did Luke do something to you?'' Ashton asked ready to beat the shit out of Luke. Obviously,Ash is going to beat the shit of Luke when you tell him. ''Ash, you're gonna-a b-be so di-ss-apointed of me!''..''y/n, please tell me you didn't do what I'm thinking you did with Luke'' he said with a shaky voice and pointin at the bathroom counter when he saw your pregnancy tests...''Ash! Please forgive me! I didn't mean that to happend! I'm sorry!''You said breaking down on the floor. Then you heard Ashton scream. ''LUKE! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!! YOU GOT MY FREAKING SISTER PREGNANT!!!" Ashton screamed running downstairs where all the boys were.. You felt helpless..''I what?!'' you heard Luke said. ''YOU GOT Y/N PREGNANT!!! YOU GOT HER FREAKING PREGNANT!! LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS! FOR GOD'S SAKE! SHE'S JUST 16 YEARS OLD!! MY BABY SISTER IS PREGNANT AT 16 YEARS OLD!'' Ashton said almost crying.. ''ALL I WANT TO DO IS KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!!! But, guess what? I can't because my sister needs you'' Ashton said.. ''Where's she?" "Bathroom"... You heard footsteps walking upstairs. ''Baby, it's me,Luke'' "Please look at me'' You throw yourself in his arms and cry, cry and cry.. "Shh, Don't cry baby girl. You know I hate to see you cry!'' Luke spoke softly stroking your hair. "I'm so sorry Luke! I'm gonna ruin you life, career and everything!'' ''No,no,no,no,no! You aren't ruining my life. And It's not your fault, It takes 2 to make a baby.. I Love you so much'' Luke said kissing the top of your.Ashton came into the bathroom and joined the hug. ''I love you y/n'' Ash said. ''Love you too!''.........''We're going to be kick ass uncles! I'm gonna be his or her favorite!" Michael said smirking. You could't help but chuckle.. You had an amazing brother, boyfriend, and future ''Kick-Ass'' uncles.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt like updating tonight!! I feel happy! I was today at the church with my best friend since birth alondraber and found this girl that she likes 5SOS too and I just felt really happy! 

 Tomorrow is gonna be amazing! I'm going to a boy's orphanage! I've always wanted to go somewhere like that and see what it feels like... Anyways if you want to know what happen tomorrow, stay tuned on my story ''Dear Diary''...

Big Love!                                                                                                                       -Fefa.xxx