meet

Elizabeth pov

Another day in hell... Sounds wonderful. Hey, my name is Elizabeth Brown, my mom died when I was just two and my dad has been drinking ever since. He is also abusive when he is drunk so I try to keep my distance. "Elizabeth come here right now!" I heard dad say but I ignored him

"If you don't hurry up!?" Dad says. "What do you want?" I say trying to figure out wha- "Wait are we going somewhere?" I see the car parked in the driveway which it never is unless we are going somewhere.

"Yes we are now getting dressed you worthless child" he calls me that because he thinks, and I quote" you are the reason Liz died" which is my mom. I put on some clothes and get in the car waiting to see where we are going.

***************************************************

A few hours later we pulled up to this HUGE mansion. I see two guards standing at the front of a gate. "Name and id." One of the guards says. It looks like they don't give a shit about anything right now. "Rico Brown" dad also gives him his id. We pass through the gate then I see this handsome guy with curly hair , light skinned, and scars on his face, you could see his muscles poking out from his shirt.

                                            Damien pov

I see a car pulling up in the driveway and a beautiful girl in the passenger seat. Damn, is it just me or am I getting a boner right now? I see the car door open and the girl walks out of the car. Didn't dad say he would stop trying to find me a girlfriend, but at this point I didn't even mind it.

Finally done😭😭