CHAPTER 1

___________

___________

'Shit'

A girl was limping through an alleyway, lost in this new place. 'How did I get here ?' Through heavy steps that prolonged her descent, she slipped and fell face first in the dirt. 'Where am I ?' Blood seeped from her deep wound in her abdomen. More traveled along her face from the cut on her forehead. 'I'm gonna lose consciousness at this stage' Her eyesight became foggy as black dots started to spread. 'Help...' "Help..." She coughed out, knowing deep down it was pointless.

as she was further letting go of her consciousness, a figure stepped forward, blobs of colours and a muffled feminine voice.

'Is this how I'm gonna end'

MINUTES BEFOREHAND

"Hey, Sai, check out that weird octopus !" You poked a stick on a disheveled and half disintegrated monster that had terrorized the city.

"Stop it. It's disrespectful to the death"

"I think it's still breathing"

...

"Nevermind, it's breathing no more" You threw the stick over your shoulder, stood up and walked away. "I'm heading to find your discipline !"

"He isn't my discipline" Saitama sighs at his sister's behaviour and follows behind her. "Wait, what day is today ?"

"20% off toilet paper day"

"...Shit, I have to go, I'll see you at home" With that, he ran at sonic speed, leaving a gust of wind that messed up your hair.

"EY ! My hair, you egg !" You fussily fixed the strands while mumbling more curses under your breath.

Unaware to you, a monster nearby had waited for you to put your guard down to launch a cowardly attack. Launching itself up, you had only a fraction of a second to react before something pierced your side and punched you into a building, causing chaos and damage.

"Shit, where did you come from ?!"

You stood up, regaining your footing and lunging to the creature and summoning a glowing sword. With one slash, the monster was defeated and a part of its body exploded from contact.

"Piece of shit" You spit some blood that accumulated into your mouth, before rubbing the blood on the side of it. Just as you turned around to see the damage, your eyes grew in size.

This wasn't the same street, nor the area. Instead, you were in a narrow alleyway with bins full to the brim and graffitis all over the walls.

"Hein ?" You looked back the other way to see the same thing. "Hold up, wait a minute, something ain't right"