3 [Payback time]

It had been three days since Ron and Hermione had initially visited the library. Three, torturous days in which Ron's visions had practically increased tenfold.

It was a vision here, then a vision there. Visions bloody everywhere. And quite frankly he was getting sick of it.

Thinking this was one of the worst ideas he'd come up with yet, he raised his hand again and wrapped his knuckles against the heavy wooden door before he could back out and run away.

"Enter." he heard the familiar drawl of Snape as he pushed the door open and peered inside.

The man's office was exactly what he thought it would be. Cold, humid and creepy. There were various shelves lined with jars containing insects and parts of creatures he didn't even know existed. Swallowing hard he entered the room and stood nervously.

"Weasley. To what do I owe the pleasure?" Snape asked, placing down his quill and eyeing the red head suspiciously.

Ron cleared his throat. "Well um...I just wanted to ask, sir, if you'd figured out the effects of our spoiled potion yet?"

The man let out a sigh and spoke, rather annoyed. "No, I have not. Do you mean to tell me nothing has happened?"

"Quite the opposite sir." Ron immediately said. "I've been having rather disturbing visions that include Malfoy."

The man thought for a moment before speaking again. "I see. I'll inspect your potion again. In the meantime I trust you'll...deal with it?"

Deal with it? DEAL WITH IT!? Who did this man think he was?

"Yes sir." Ron hissed through a clenched jaw before turning around and marching out of Snape's office.

Deal with it be damned. He was going to figure this out right the fuck now.

Ron plopped down on the squashy two-seater in the Gryffindor common room with a thick book on potions in his hands. He motioned for Hermione to join him and she followed suit, looking at the book in his hands with a quirked brow.

"Just, look at this one." he said, opening to a page somewhere in the middle that contained the instructions to the potion he and Malfoy was supposed to originally brew.

"What am I looking for?" Hermione asked, scanning the page again and again.

"Nothing specific. I just thought if we went over everything and change where me and Malfoy went wrong, maybe we could figure out what the effects would be. You know, since all the ingredients have specific uses."

Hermione looked up from the book and shot Ron a surprised expression. It looked as though she were shocked but then she smiled and gave him a light shove. "Not bad." she said, before returning to the book and asking Ron to explain where they went wrong.

He and Hermione spent several minutes going over everything he and Malfoy had done wrong. Coming up with the fact that they had added almost double the amount of chicory roots needed and triple the amount of rose petals. Hermione had scolded him for being so reckless and he apologized again and again.

Finally, after they'd gone over everything they reached their conclusion.

"And you're absolutely certain?" Ron asked again, looking almost horrified at Hermione's explanation.

"Yes I am. The potion still only includes you and Malfoy seeing as you were the two that brewed it. However what I'm seeing is that the chicory root you added removes any obstacles that the potion may have induced. In addition, the excess rose petals changed the function of the potion completely. So, instead of being able to see Malfoy's deepest secret..."

"I see his deepest desire?" Ron finished, hoping that he was wrong.

"Yes."

He groaned and threw his head back against the couch. This was just fantastic. Malfoy's deepest desire was to shag the one and only Harry Potter and Ron had to live through every single fantasy that Malfoy had.

Wait.

He could see Malfoy's fantasies.

So, did that mean that Malfoy saw...

Oh, he was going to have fun with this.

•OoO•

Draco was sat at his desk with a parchment layed out in front of him. Leave it up to Draco to want to finish an essay early so he could spend his free time thinking about Harry Potter.

He let out a grumble and picked up his quill. He was about to start writing about the properties of different gemstones when a sharp pain shot through his head, causing him to grab at his hair in an attempt to nullify the stabbing sensation.

---

He was looking at Hermione, her face flushed as if she'd just run five laps around the Quidditch pitch. He could only think of how pretty she looked, being pinned against one of the castle walls.

He leaned in grazing his lips lightly across the girl's cheek before moving down and placing them against her lips. The action had felt so uncertain, but all uncertainty melted away when she let out a contented sigh and leaned into the kiss, her hands coming up to cup his cheek.

In mere seconds what started as a gentle kiss turned into a heavy makeout session, with tongues colliding and lips being nipped at. Ron pulled away and moved his attention to Hermione's neck, where he left a trail of kisses along her most sensitive areas.

The girl, letting out a pleased hum leaned her head back to give the red head more room. He gladly took this opportunity to move down her exposed neck and leave a red mark that was surely not going to go unnoticed.

---

The pain faded away as Draco came back to reality, his breaths coming out in short gasps. The images he'd just seen left him so deeply disturbed he could only let out a whimper of fear.

What the hell was that all about? Granger and the Weasel having a makeout session was the absolute last thing he'd ever expect to have on his mind. Hell, he'd never even think about something so repulsive.

Draco gagged at the thought and stood to go to the bathroom, certain that he was about to lose his dinner. It took a few moments for the blonde to compose himself, but when he did he decided his essay would have to wait until another day.

He changed into his pajamas and got under the covers of his four poster bed, drawing the green curtains and laying down on his back. Surely a good fantasy about Potter was bound to make everything better again...right?