Sad news turned good

It is August 17th, 2024
Zach wakes up and notices Riley isn't in bed
Riley: hey babe.
Riley climbs onto the bed.
Zach: morning
Riley: morning (Riley breaks down in heats again)
Zach: what happened Riley
Riley: my mom she's gone she's gone to heaven I got a call from my dad at 6am and he said that I've been in the sun room sad as can be since but I didn't wanna wake you up. Yeah my mom's Leukemia won over her.
Riley cries more
Zach: aww baby. Come here.
Riley curls up in Zach's arms
Zach places kisses along her neck to help calm her down and cheer her up also.
Riley: you really do know how to cheer a girl up. Even though I cut ties with my mom and dad 5 years ago after they embarrassed me at my brother William's wedding. I still appreciate my dad being nice and telling me my mom passed away and he said I understand if you don't wanna show to the services as you cut ties with me and your mom and you had every right to your mom and I shouldn't of done what we did at your brother William's wedding. But it's too late now to change it.
Zach: so I'm guessing you're not wanting to attend the services?
Riley: yes but only cause we're in LA and my dad is in South Carolina and I'm not gonna pay for flights for us to go there when I am so much happier being here with you.  I told my dad it's too much for me and you to fly out there so I said we'd record a video that would play at the visitation with our condolences for my mom. So we gotta do that today.
Riley and Zach record there condolences video
Riley: hey everyone sorry that Zach and I were not able to make it out here. We've got some busy upcoming days and we'd not be able to fly in and fly out in enough time to make it to some stuff we have to do. We're sorry that we missed you all. But my mom was a person who was very kind and helpful but then eventually I saw her true colors that one fateful night of William's wedding when she and my dad embarrassed the heck out of me with telling one of the most embarrassing stories of William and I and I was mad. But anyways mom I'll miss you and I hope you're happy up in heaven.
Zach: Mrs Morrison was awesome. She knew what she wanted in life and wasn't afraid to go after it even if it meant being a little bit more vulnerable and selfish. She inspired me greatly when it comes to organization. Who knew shoes should be organized in a certain way.  I'll miss your helpful tips. Good luck in heaven.
Riley stops the video

Riley sends her dad the video
Text to dad
Here's a condolences video Zach and I recorded.

Dad text to Riley
Oh thank you Riley I understand that you two have busy schedules and I knew already that you two probably wouldn't be able to make it. And I was right your sister Christina on the other hand is mad over you and Zach not making it. She said well when someone you love passes away you drop everything to be at there side and with family no matter what. And for Riley and Zach to not even do that is very selfish and self centered. Like how could they be that selfish that they put their own careers over a loved one passing away it's so stupid.
Riley text to dad
Oh my lord she said that. Imma give her a call now

Riley calls Christina

Riley: Christina Rose Ross I'm sorry but why the heck would you say Zach and I are being so selfish and self centered. Like wtf you know we live in California. And we actually have an excuse for why we can't make it and I'm not telling you cause you'll go around saying it to people.
Christina: I'm not gonna let you off that easy little sis you are to tell me the excuse cause if you can't I expect you to drop everything and fly out here like a good daughter of mom would do.
Riley: okay but you must keep this a secret Zach and I were offered spots on this upcoming season of dancing with the stars it premiers in 2 weeks cast reveal is next Wednesday but we have rehearsals starting tomorrow so that's why we can't make it. I hope you'd understand it's a dream come true to be on the show I've been a huge super fan of since season 16.
Christina: yes I'll keep it a secret and honestly congrats to you two being apart of the next season. How did you two get offered spots?
Riley: Alfonso Roberio commented on one of my dance videos with Zach and said I look like a natural dancer with the experience. And he likes the music Zach and I have released the ep and album his 15 year old daughter said he should listen to it. He recommended me and Zach to the producers and said you're looking at a super fan of this show who's a talented dancer and singer. He showed them a video from my tik tok and they were impressed as can be. Then said we definitely gonna contact them.
Christina: wow little sis that's great I'm so happy for you two. I know you're gonna absolutely tear it up on the dance floor and Zach too. So who's ur partner?
Riley: idk I find out tomorrow
Zach hopes his is Whitney Carson who's returning. I on the other hand hope I get Tatum. Tatum is a new dancing with the stars pro and Zach's best friend.
Christina: Tatum is a pro! Wow that's awesome for him he's a natural dancer and has pure talent. I'm glad he's made it big. I hope you get him also. You'd do so well with him as ur partner.

Next day
Riley walks into the training room
Tatum: no way! Riley Morrison!
Riley: holy shit Tatum is my partner. Nice to see you Tatum.
Tatum:  nice to see my best friends fiancée I wonder how Zach's doing.
Riley: he's dancing on this season too.
Tatum: no way this is awesome.
Riley gets a text
Zach text to Riley
I got Rylee Arnold. She seemed very exited to meet her favorite tik tok influencers fiancé. she said your her favorite one. She loves how you bash people out for stupidity. It makes her laugh.
Riley text to Zach
Tell her I appreciate that very much and that society needs a rude awakening for sure cause this country is going to shit. It will make her laugh
Zach: I did and she's laughing so hard. She loves it. And said she's so right!
Tatum: so what was that about
Riley: Tatum got Rylee Arnold for his partner she's a fan of me. And she likes my tik toks where I bash people being stupid as can be. It makes her laugh. I'm glad she likes it cause it's something our country needs to change big time as it's gone to complete shit since Biden took office. It's not right.