Hunger games 'Au' (1)

(This ain't an Au, this is random and so forth)

Welcome! You will need to read this before you continue, or else you will be very confused.

I have decided to write out a simulated game(s) of hunger games for Rainbow Quest (with a side of Steve Legends)

I did make another book for this but I decided to put it here.

Here is what you need to know before reading:

1.

The characters you will see won't be exactly like the character they are.

Example:

Colle just murders everyone and enjoys it.

Imma call this outliers

Example:

The outliers were:

Time

Colle

Gerald

and so forth.

2.

Example:

Sabre is chicken boi from the beginning of Rq and then Shadow is from the Shadow era (after Demon Steves)

Sabre wouldn't know Shadow

I made it like this so I can have characters that have long since died or have entered a new phase in their life.

Like Light and Dark

Light used to be Shy and Dark used to be Yellow Assistant. And Dark is gone.

3.

Whenever someone dies I will say what Time they were in.

Example:

Time

Timeline: Demon era

4.

Every Game will have some same people and some different. Their timeline will always change each game.

If you want to request someone to play the game 

If I'm already writing a game I'll tell you that they will show the next game after the game I'm working on.

5.

Hi

6.

I have never read or seen hunger games

so if you want to comment and help me out with some details I need it and I would love the help.

7.

It's gonna be a very long time to write out a part two.

8.

In the comments feel free to guess what timeline a Steve is from. Just don't read ahead and spoil it in the comments, I want theory's not spoilers.

Btw, I plan on making it confusing af. I'll explain some more for this at the end of Game One (or in a separate chapter.

WARNINGS

"They" might swear or come close to it so you'll see:

"You're a mother fuc-"

"Moron"

and there will be death, lots and lots of death. And some s*icide.

If you or a loved one needs help call a number. Any number