What's an antonym for Abundance, Prosperity, and hope?

A new Preface

What words do you think of when the name Uchiha comes to mind? Powerful? Legend?Cruel? Or perhap love? Greed? Envy? Or all of the rest of the seven deadly sins? What if there was a change in that? A single Uchiha that differed from the rest. Not in a good way, however. Arubino Uchiha shame to the rest. So dear Fate ,

Where is his "Will of Fire?"

The beginning, where it all started without any sort consideration of what could or would happen.

Expectations, of course, they're always set high for any sort of Uchiha. I mean, can you name one who didn't prosper at all? Shocked or Disgusted? Pick one.

"How could my child turn out this way? All of these years, I've fought and struggled just for my child to turn out a defect?"

Well, no one was actually sure if the poor infant was a "defect" or not it was simply unusual, especially as an Uchiha.What's wrong with it? A lot of people may wonder as to make the great Kaito Uchiha this disgusted at his own flesh and blood. It's Albino. An albino Uchiha, which is extremely rare but definitely for a good reason. By no means will the reason ever be because albino Uchihas are so extraordinary powerful. In fact, it's quite the contrary.

Albinism is an inherited condition which leads to a person and/or animal to having very light skin/hair/fur/feathers and eyes. Which is caused by the lack of melanin in their body.

"For an Uchiha, it's much more than just a lack of color and/or visual problems. As it also effects their sharingan in a negative way. Based on the past albino Uchihas born, but we aren't totally sure,"

What must the Father be thinking now? I wonder.

I am at a complete loss for words. I can't believe this. My first child, a defect? Surely, this can't be mine but an affair child. I, along with the rest, my family are strikingly formidable Uchiha, and for this to be my first child? No. I will not stand for it. I will not stand for this.

"This isn't mine it can't be."

It seemed I had been marinating in disbelief and disgust too long as those words had flown out of out of my mouth and seemingly hit my wife as pale and shocked as she was. I let a sigh leave my mouth. Then, I turned to the doctor on my side who seemed to pay little attention at all.

"It isn't confirmed to do that to an Uchiha just speculated, correct?"

"Well, yes, however, your child might need to be checked up on more to see how he's doing and if this my actually affects him,"

At least there's some hope in it not being a failure to me and my legacy.

Second time, even more expectations.

Don't be this, don't be that, and most importantly, don't be like him. Please, I'm begging you, God, fate, anyone. I don't need another one. I just need a successor, please. I'm praying that my wife delivers not only a normal Uchiha this time but something even better, a legend, a genius, a prodigy.