Moving, writing and iced lemonade | Ch. 4

Monday - april 23rd

My phone alarm rang just a second ago. I'm laying in bed and rethinking if I really want to work like this for the rest of my life. Like, girl, I don't have the energy for opening my eyes. How do you expect me to write you a 300 page script full of lines and complex moves and stages and scenes?

Jokes aside, I actually do like my job and I know this is normal in my field of studies.

I got out of my bed and opened the blinds so I get some fresh air to boost some very needed energy. The sunrise is starting to form in the sky and the 6 am morning breeze is blowing my face awake.

I walk over to the bathroom and put on some cute dark navy leggings and a crochet crop top/tank top and went out for a quick walk aroung the park.

Turns out the filming set will be in Italy and so I have to get my flight ticket registered and have to move in 2 days. The flight is at 5 am so that's fun! The company got the place in Italy first but it was already booked and we couldn't get it so he booked a place here in California. Turns out it was a mistake and we actually got the place in Italy so now we have to rush there. Great problem solving dad! Have I mentioned my dad is one of the organizors? If not then I did now.

I got my flight ticket registerd. The sun is finally out and it is starting to get warmer, finally. I like the cosy winter but something about summer, and Italy, and the ocean, and surfing... It is just a vibe and I love to the depth of my heart.

 It is just a vibe and I love to the depth of my heart

@ yn.lover.girl: POV: me trying to be a morning person... it's not going so well.

--> @ ynslifelover: who you foolin? You look gorgious and thriving, girl!

I got some breakfast and got to work. I opened my suitcase and filled it to the brim: sunglasses, shorts, leggings, cute dresses, some crochet pieses I made through out my life, a cute top, some T-shirts, etc. Generally, anything I could find.

I put the suitcase by the door so I don't forget it and went on with my day. Wrote some of the scenes. Two to be exact. It was really fun to get back into the flow of writing. Almost like I forgot how it felt.

The day went on pretty chill. I worked out in the afternoon, went out with some old friends and just generally prepared for this big trip. I'm sad I am leaving this place and going to Italy but also excited to live with my new friends. I'll miss my home town, but not for long.

Tuesday - april 24th

Good morning people! Another day, another hard time getting up at 6 am. God, when did I sign up to this. I got up and my phone started ringing. It was Walker, of course. We haven't talked in a week, though it felt like a year.

"Hi Walker! How have you been?" I cheered. "Hi, I'm great! I have to get everything packed for the trip. I can't believe they would do this! Like, no worries, just tell them they are moving to Italy for 10 months in 2 days and think they will get everything ready!"

"Oh, don't worry so much, everything will be done in no time. Want some help with it?" I asked. "Yes! Thank you!"

And that's how now I am in front of the Scobells' house, waiting for Walker to open the door. Fun! Will this guy be faster? I am gonna die waiting for him. Might aswell write the whole script for Hamilton while waiting.

The door finally opened. There was standing a 170 cm tall boy with bright sea blue eyes and a cup of lemonade in his hand, the ice cubes swimming in the yellow juice. Oh, I'm having butterflies even before I hear his voice. 

"Hello, Salty Blueberry! Haven't heard from you in quite a 10 minutes. Come on in side!" Walker said in a still a little morning voice, taking a gulp of the lemonade. "Oh, this damn boy... Now he's calling me a salty blueberry. Not far off to be honest!" I bickered with a grin. "Oh shut up and take a glass." He said laughing and trying to be annoyed. He gave me a glass of juice and we walked up the stairs to his room.

Man, his room is like a living Cabin 3. Some awesome memories started filling my brain. Blue posters of surfers, lanyards with seashells. LED lights in the courners set to a greenish blue. I would want to be here any time of day. My room is a box of walls compared to his. It smelled like strawberries for some reason, though. I'm not complaining, actually! On the floor was a suitcase opened with nothing inside aside from a flyer from his last trip to the Verginia beach. 

"So, the first thing we have to pack are tops and bottoms. Then, some swimwear and towels! We need towels." I said going over to his closet. There was a purple T-shirt that said "Beach time" with a white heart and some waves at the bottom. I smiled and got it out to put in the suitcase. We started talking something and got the suitcase packed to the brim. 

As we finished, Walker sat for a second and asked me: "Do you want to have some fun, for the last time before we move to Italy for 10 months? Let's go to the backyard pool and swim and chill out. I think your clothes are somewhere in the closet outside the door of the room." 

"Yes, please! I'll go check and get my swisuit and let's get going out to the backyard.

I found an old swimsuit. It's the cutest thing ever. I got changed in the rest room and got some sunscreen from my backpack and I was all set.I walked back to Walkers room and got my light crochet meshed cardigan. Walker had his towel around his neck and some swim shorts.

 Walker had his towel around his neck and some swim shorts

@ yn.lover.girl: Todays fit for sunbathing! At Walkers place curently. @ walker.scobell

--> @ walkerswife: how is it living my dream, girl? :) 

--> @ walker.scobell: Here's a salty blueberry that ocupated my house today. :P

           --> @ yn.lover.girl reply to @ walker.scobell: WALKER! NOT ON SOCIAL MEDIA TOO!!

A/N: HII! I haven't been posting because of school, but here you go! 1200 words for today girliess!!!! Please, coment if you like this and have a nice day!