𝟎𝟐𝟑. 𝐀𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲

As Lilliana and TXT prepared backstage for their highly anticipated concert, the air crackled with excitement and nervous energy. The anticipation of the upcoming performance hung heavy in the air, each member of the group going through their own pre-show rituals to calm their nerves.

Amidst the flurry of activity, Lilliana's anxiety began to gnaw at her, a creeping unease that coiled tightly around her chest. Yeonjun, ever perceptive, noticed the subtle shift in her demeanor and approached her with a concerned expression etched in his face.

"Sunshine, you seem a little off. Are you okay?" he inquired gently, his voice laced with genuine concern as he placed a comforting hand on her trembling shoulder.

Lilliana forced a tight-lipped smile, attempting to brush off her growing unease. "Yeah. I'm fine, Jun," she replied, her voice tinged with uncertainty as she tried to suppress the rising tide of anxiety within her.

But despite her attempts to mask her inner turmoil, the weight of her anxiety continued to bear down on her increasing intensity. As the moments ticked by, the pressure of the impending performance mounted, each passing second feeling like an eternity of uncertainty and doubt.

Yeonjun's brows furrows in concern as he observed Lilliana's growing distress. "Lilliana, you don't look so good," he remarked, his voice tinged with worry as he gently guided her to a nearby chair, his hand a reassuring presence on her trembling back.

Lilliana's breaths grew shallow and labored, her chest tightening with each desperate gasp for air. Panic surged through her veins, a relentless tide of fear and helplessness threatening to engulf her sense.

Feeling utterly overwhelmed, Lilliana's legs buckled beneath her, sending her collapsing into the chair in a trembling heap. Tears welled in her eyes, her body racked with sobs as she struggled to make sense of the overwhelming flood of emotions crashing over her.

Yeonjun's heart clenched with anguish as he watched Lilliana's distress unfold before him. Without hesitation, he knelt beside her, his arms enveloping her in a cocoon of warmth and safety. "Sunshine, it's okay," he murmured, his voice a soothing balm amid the chaos of her panic. "I'm here with you. Just voice in my voice, okay?"

But the panic continued to grip Lilliana with unrelenting force, its tendrils tightening around her chest with each ragged breath she took. She clung to Yeonjun's presence like a lifeline, his steady reassurance the only anchor in the swirling tempest of her mind.

With trembling hands, Yeonjun guided Lilliana through a series of grounding exercises, his touch a gentle reminder of his unwavering support. "What are five things you can see, Sunshine?" he prompted, his voice a calm and steady presence amid the chaos.

Struggling to focus through the haze of her panic, Lilliana attempted to answer Yeonjun's question. "I-I see... the stage lights... the equipment... the other members... the fans... and you," she stammered, her voice growing steadier with each item she listed.

"Good, now what are four things you can touch?" Yeonjun's voice was steady, encouraging.

Lilliana's trembling fingers brushed against the fabric of her costume, grounding her in the present moment. "The fabric of my costume... the cool metal of the chair... the warmth of your hand... and the texture of the floor," she whispered, her voice growing stronger with each tactile sensation.

"That's it, Lilliana. Now, what are three things you can hear?" Yeonjun prompted gently, his voice a calming presence.

Lilliana closed her eyes, focusing on the sounds of the bustling backstage area around her. "The hum of the crowd... the sound of the music playing... and your voice," she murmured, the panic beginning to ebb away with each familiar sound.

"Almost there. What are two things you can smell?" Yeonjun's voice was encouraging, guiding her through the exercise.

Lilliana inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of the backstage area mingled with the faint aroma of sweat and adrenaline. "The scent of sweat... and the faint smell of perfume," she replied, her voice growing steadier with each deep breath.

"One thing you can taste, Lilliana. Focus on that," Yeonjun's voice was gentle, a beacon of comfort in the midst of her turmoil.

Lilliana lips curved into a small smile as she savored the taste of mint she had popped into her mouth earlier. "The freshness of mint," she whispered, her voice filled with newfound calm.

With each competed step of the grounding exercise, Lilliana felt the panic loosening its grip, her sense gradually returning to her. She leaned into Yeonjun's care, her head resting against his chest as she found solace in his comforting presence.

"You did great, Sunshine," Yeonjun murmured, his voice filled with pride and admiration. "I'm so proud of you for facing this head-on. You're stronger than you know."

With Yeonjun by her side, Lilliana found the strength to rise once more, her spirit buoyed but the knowledge that she was not defined by her struggles. Together, they faced the darkness with courage and resilience, their bond unbreakable in the face of adversity.