"Henry."

Henry really regrets coming here. He just wanted to see if William somehow ended up here. Tons of his property did.. the animatronics him and Henry had spent years creating.. torn to pieces and shoved in some cheap tourist attraction.

   He can hear it growling through the vents, scratching at the rusted grates... "Hen-ryy.."

   He'd ignored it for the first few nights.  Knew the damn creature had scuttled back to check that he was still there. He had heard and smelled its breath, foul, through the vents.

   "Henry." It breathes. "Henry, Henry, Henry."

   "What?" The first mistake. And the first word William had heard from his.. dear old friend.. in decades.

   "Let me in." The thing in the rotting mask says.. Henry can see the fingers, metal and bone, curling through the vent grate. "It's me, Henry. Your old friend."

   "We're not friends," he says as if that means anything. "Piss off."

   "I thought you'd have left by now," It chuckles. Beneath the mechanical whir is the strangled shadow of that voice, one of the few that could calm him. "You clearly have a reason for being here. I can see right through you.. so obvious.."

   "As are you," Henry stands up. His body aches with years of stress and anxiety.. and hatred.."You were so focused on escape before, now you're busy bothering me, like a brat-"

   He doesn't use that name.. The suit waits patiently, regardless, as if expecting it.

   "Springtrap," he says instead. It's the right name for what he is. A springlock trap, trapped by those he'd hurt. 'Springtrap' laughs, a painful wheeze that shifts to almost a sob.

   "Henry, Henry, Henry!" It slams its fists into the vent. The metal bulges under the impact. The first slither of fear creeps up Henry's spine.. he's much stronger in this new form, but that's what the vent gate is for. "I thought we were above name calling.."

   "What are we, five? It's not name calling. You aren't a human anymore. I don't recognize you anymore," Henry sinks into his chair and looks down into the headlamp eyes of the enormous bipedal rabbit, green yellow, and looking pissed. "Now, are you going to fuck off back to your stage, or are you going to keep acting like a child?"

(382 words. Just a little appetizer!)