chapter 10

It has been a couple days since i got back from italy and i have my date chris. I completely forgot i arranged this until chris messaged me this morning about it. to be honest i thought i would be more nervous but im not i think its because i know chris as friend. I also arranged talia to come over before so she could help me with outfits and makeup etc. However to pass my time i have loads of work to catch up on as i have been on italy.

later that evening

i hear a knock at my door so i walk to it slowly knowing who it is.
"Talia i've missed you i haven't seen you since italy" i say hugging her
"i know, however we need to get you ready for tonight" she replies
Talia heads over to my wardrobe to find a dress while i start my makeup. As i'm doing my makeup i am once again reminded off harry. i think i should tell talia about what happened in italy.
"Talia can i talk to you" i speak up
"yes of course" she walks over and sits beside me
"okay so something happened in italy and i haven't told you because i have been super overwhelmed by it all" i say nervously
"it's okay you can tell me anything" she replies
"okay so basically, on the second know you know how you left me and harry and i said i forgot about the whole night, well- i remeber it all. we got super drunk and played truth or dare and he dared me to kiss him and i did" i confess
"w-what" talia replies
"it's not over. and then on the final night you know how harry said i didn't look beautiful, well... i was really upset about that and got super drunk at the club and i wanted to go home but couldn't find you, then i found harry and he took me home and carried me into the villa and put me on my bed and whisperd your the most beautiful girl ive ever seen and kissed my forehead" i look up at talia to see her reaction. Her jaw was on the floor, she was stunned.
"say something please" i speak up
"i-i can't believe it, for starters i wont tell simon anything i promise but isn't that so random for harry to say that after all the shit he has put you through" talia says
"yeah i thought that but i guess he was drunk both times so it doesn't really matter" i reply
"Ella ... do you think your the girl he's in love with?" talia says sternly
i think for a minute and wonder could talia be right?
"god no i'm not, if he was in love with me he wouldn't have put me through hell almost every time we are together" i reply
"yeah your right, however you have a date tonight so keep harry out of your mind and think of chris" she smiles and gives me a hug.

As i'm about to leave for my date i look back at talia one more time and say "do you think i look okay?"
"you look beautiful and im sure chris will think so too" she replies and i give her one more hug before i leave to meet chris outside.
I walk outside of my apartment building to see chris standing there with a smart shirt on and jeans holding flowers. i walk towards him and he says "wow- ella you look... fucking beautiful" this put a massive grin on my face
"why thank you christopher, don't look to bad yourself" i replied leaning in to kiss him on the cheek, then we head to the restaurant. The restaurant was quite nearby so we could walk there with ease. I had my arm linked to chris' walking in the streets on london, he made me feel safe.

We arrive at the restaurant and we are shown to our seats. We sit down and chris ordered us a bottle of wine.
We get handed the bottle of wine and the menus and we start chatting.
Speaking to chris was so easy, we always had a good conversation going, he's so funny and sweet. i love being around him.
Before we knew it had gone through 2 bottles of wine and finished our meals and it was time for the bill.
"what's your bank details i'll transfer you the money for the meal" i say a little bit tipsy
"no no ella it's fine it's my pleasure to pay" he smiles and puts his arm around me.
"what do you wanna do know we could meet the others at the club or go back home" chris speaks up
"you know what let's see eveyone else it will be fun" i reply
"okay ill call a uber" chris says

30 minutes later
Chris and i arrive at the club together, i was unaware of who would be out tonight but i was hoping harry would be at home. As i scan the room i meet eyes with ethan and faith, they come up to us and faith gives me a hug and ethan comes over and says "how was the date" 
"Fantastic, thank you" i hug him and head over to the booth with chris. Chris guided me by placing his hand on my lower back, as we arrive at the booth i can see jj, lux, freezy, chip and harry. I instantly meet eyes with harry, i could see in his eyes that he was drunk. I look back at the rest of the group and i give eveyone a hug and sit down next to harry. JJ ordered me a shot and a vodka coke so i could have a drink. As i'm waiting for my drink i can see in my peripheral vision that harry is glaring at me and then look down at my leg where chris' hand is placed. I look up at harry and say  "are you okay harry?"
"yeah. how was the date?" he replies bluntly
"amazing thank you" i smile at him and join in the conversation.
As the night carried on i think most of us were drunk which meant we were all on the dance floor. Chris and I are dancing together and i am having the best time with him that's until i see harry behind me. i turn around and look at him dead in the eye and he just smirks at me.
I turn back around to focus my attention back on chris. But i cant, i cant get harry out of my mind. His arms, His eyes, His smile. Why was i feeling like this?
"i'm going to the bathroom" i shout above the music in chris' ear  and he nods and smiles at me.
As i'm about to enter the women's bathroom i feel an arm yank me and pull me into the disabled toilets. It was harry. Again.
"harry what the fuck do you want" i say as i try to push past harry and leave the toilet.
"you" he replies. I froze at those words as he steps closer to me
"harry your drunk i'm not doing this again" i reply trying to step away from harry but at this point i was cornered.
"your drunk aswell, tell me to stop and i will." he says as he starts tracing his hands up my dress until it reaches my ass. i smack his hand off and whisper in his ear while his head was in my neck "harry i can't i'm here with chris im sorry"
i move him away and i leave the bathroom.
I walk back over to the crowd unable to comprehend what just happened to see chris there with two drinks in his hand. i walk over nervously and put my arm around chris and kiss him on the cheek.
"hey you" chris speaks above the music
"hello christopher" i replied
"i got you a drink" he says as i take the drink out of his hand.
"thank you" i reply
chris and i share intense eye contact until his grabs my face and our lips connect. it was passionate, we were in sync. I open my eyes for a split second to see harry staring at me while he is dancing with another girl. I close my eyes and carry on with chris choosing not to pay any attention to harry. Chris reaches to my neck and whispers "do you want to get out of here?"
i reply with a stern "yes" he grabs my hand and tells everyone that we are leaving and we say our goodbyes and we head back to chris' apartment.