➤ 000

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗭𝗘𝗥𝗢 ❝ 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 ❝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗭𝗘𝗥𝗢
❝ 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 ❝

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗭𝗘𝗥𝗢 ❝ 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘 ❝

[ʸ/ⁿ]'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

honestly being stuck in this place we call 'world' honestly sucks. our life is just a cycle. wake up, work at your shitty job, eat, shower, go to bed, repeat. especially being alone and my parents completely deciding to abandon me as soon as I turned eighteen. like what kind of parents are they?

anyway, I have been busy a lot. especially with my boss being up my ass all week. I have been trying to get work done. but I just feel overwhelmed.

his been making me work 10 hours a day, and he expects me not to be tired in the morning.

but likely today was my off day from work. so I decided to run some errands since I have been behind.

back to the present, I figured I would be walking a lot so I grabbed my white sneakers and my puffer jacket. it was spring, but our weather was messed up.

I grabbed my keys that were on my kitchen counter and started to head out the door when I heard a soft meow come from behind me.

I turned around to see my cat maryi. she was a white fluffy cat and three years old. I got her when I first moved into my apartment. she is my partner in crime I like to say.

I bend down and pet her head as she nuzzles into my hand and starts purring. "hey baby, mama has to go run some errands."

myrai meows back at me like she is responding.

her purring slowly comes to an end as I pull my hand away from her head.

I stand up from my crouching position and start to head out the door but not before saying goodbye to myrai.

"bye, baby! mama will be back soon! I love you!"

I took one last glimpse at her and headed out the door.