𝕾𝖆𝖙𝖔𝖘𝖍𝖎 𝕶𝖎𝖞𝖔𝖘𝖍𝖎

Full Name: Satoshi Kiyoshi
Age: 23 (1st)
        24 (2nd+3rd)
Birthday: October 28th

Race:  Japanese

Pronouns: He/Him

Appearance: The male often wears his coal-black hair in a ponytail, which goes down to his trapezius muscle. He has green eyes.

Likes: Being alone, water, Bohuan, fish

Dislikes:  Loud people, arrogance

Phobias: Atelophobia

Insecurities: His abilities

Power/Element:  Electricity

Weapons:

- Ezume: Pure water, pond.

When Kiyoshi began training under Manzo Rei, he received a sword made by him, this sword was called Ezume. Ezume’s silver blade was sharp, with a smooth black handle. The sword had a sheath, which had a base of yellow with cloud designs. While Kiyoshi could not infuse his power into Ezume, the sword was facile to carry and robust.

- Datian: Daring, bold one.

On Kiyoshi’s fifteenth birthday, he received another weapon, this time, the weapon was from his parents.

This weapon was a whip, while it appeared to be one used to deal with animals, it was much more.

At the bottom of the handle appeared to be some sort of yellow gem, while the rest was black.

Attached to the handle, was an expensive looking tassel, a similar shade of yellow to the gem. The rest of the whip was yellow.

Unlike other weapons, Kiyoshi was able to infuse his power into this one, which allowed him to electrocute his enemies without having to actually touch them.

Whenever Datian penetrated something or someone while infused with Kiyoshi’s power, a sound of thunder would be audible.

Years ago, the name Datian was picked out by his sister. Anzu and Fuda planned on giving Datian to Kiyoshi on his tenth birthday, but decided to wait after Kayuri’s death.

Like Ezume, Datian can disappear and be summoned at Kiyoshi’s will.

• ┈ • ┈ • ୨୧ • ┈ • ┈ •

- Kiyoshi’s sister is alive, yet this doesn’t get figured out until later on.

- Kiyoshi stopped liking swings after his sister’s disappearance, but earned his liking for them back later on.

- Whenever the youth was not busy, he’d watch (stalk) Bohuan from afar.

- Kiyoshi knew what his feelings for Bohuan were, but he refused to believe it at first.

- His face turns slightly red when Bohuan catches him staring.

- It only took Kiyoshi two years to become a general.

• ┈ • ┈ • ୨୧ • ┈ • ┈ •

While Kiyoshi prefers to be isolated from others, he is an important figure in war, meaning he was around people often, almost every hour of the day.

Kiyoshi was always known to have a stern, straight, and cold face. Never once stuttered as he spoke. Despite annoyance, the male wouldn’t show any emotion.

A vast amount feel imitated by Kiyoshi, yet there are some who do not feel this way.

Even before Kiyoshi joined the war, his family was rich. This led others to believe Kiyoshi was stuck up.

• ┈ • ┈ • ୨୧ • ┈ • ┈ •

Fujita Fuda was a swordsman of profound skill, his name was known far throughout the land.

One day, he met a woman around his age named Satoshi Anzu. Anzu was birthed from a rich family, but didn’t focus her life on training to become stronger.

She preferred things the way they were before. The two fell in love, and got married soon afterwards.

While many others insisted on him to have Anzu’s family name changed, Fuda changed his to hers instead.

Years later, the two had a daughter named Kayuri. At the age of five, Kayuri began training under a prominent, well known master, Manzo Rei.

Both her parents and her teacher had high hopes for her. A year before she started her training, her parents had another child, a male.

This child's name was Kiyoshi. The two got along wonderfully. Once Kiyoshi was the same age his sister had been, he started training under Rei as well.

Kayuri and Kiyoshi spent all their time together whenever they weren’t busy with school.

The two were always seen together, as if there was a magnet connecting them. Both children were bright, always striking up conversations to anyone they came across, smiling at anyone, giving things to people they didn’t know, and much more.

One day, when the two were eight and twelve, they ran off to a forest. In the middle of this forest was a wooden swing set for them both.

Giggling about who knows what, Anzu and Kiyoshi sat themselves upon the swings. Their father had built this swing set not too long ago, and it was the siblings' favorite thing to do.

The children played for almost an hour until they saw figures approaching. At first, they assumed it was their parents and their master here to scold them for not training, yet that didn’t seem right.

Kiyoshi was caught in a trance until his sister's voice brought him back. The group of figures seemed closer, and appeared to be holding something, was it weapons?

Kiyoshi glanced back, if the two attempted to run… the youth did not believe it would end pleasantly.

At that moment, he heard his sister’s words.

“I’ll distract them, you get our master.”

Kiyoshi, who did not want his sister to use herself as bait, responded back.

“I can’t leave you here!”

Kayuri believed in her own power.

“I’ll be fine, go!”

As she jostled him away, she sent a strike of wind towards the group of strangers.

With no other option, Kiyoshi ran.

He ran until he found his master.

He explained the situation to him as he ran.

Yet, when the two returned to the scene, there were no weapons nor people. There was only one thing: a barely visible pool of blood.

After this day, Kiyoshi no longer presented himself as he once did.

While still respectful towards his parents and master, he became cold and distant, isolating himself whenever he had the chance.

A search was held for Kayuri, and yet, after ten years, the case was closed, with no discovery of his sister being alive or dead.

At that time, Kiyoshi decided to join the military.