Sleepover!

Today was a normal day, as always, and as I like it. No noise, nobody to bother me.

Just as it should be.

I walked out of the school gates peacefully, the sun slowly setting with beautiful shades of red and purple, the teasing spring breeze cool against my skin.

It had been a week since that girl had chased me around the school, and the calmest school week by far. I was able to cleverly avoid Minni all week. Until now, since she is right behind me.

I stopped walking and turned around to face her, unsurprised by the fact she was there despite how quiet she was.

She stood there in an awkward crouching position, her face in shock. "U-heeyyy Senshuu!" Minni spoke awkwardly, straightening herself up and picking nervously at the bandage on her face.

"Man, what a coincidence! We go the same route home. How about we-"

Before I allowed her to finish her sentence, I walked away. I wasn't going to let anything ruin my perfect day today.

"Hey! You can't just walk away while a girl's speaking!" She shouted from behind me, quickly running and having a one sided conversation with herself.

Whoever made that rule is a guy trying too hard to be a feminist, or an extremely stuck up girl. "Also, I didn't forget how you got me in detention last week," She said, her tone turning menacing, still not out of breath.

I was forced to start speed-walking, until she continued speaking. "..so you owe me back! It's the least you could do for getting me in trouble!"

Closing my eyes, I sighed and stopped my escape. I guess that would be true. I turned my head over my shoulder and made an "OK" with my hand, her face brightening up immediately.

Seriously, how could someone get so happy at being able to talk to someone that doesn't even like you? Minni moved too close for my own comfort, standing right beside me as we looked ahead at the empty roads.

She turned her head to look at me, her strides carefree and loose. "Hey, did you hear about the new incident on the news board?" I shook my head, not one to usually get my head into others drama or business. But, I could probably already guess what it was.

As Minni continued to talk about what was on the news board, I quickly lost the minuscule amount of interest I had, dozing off the entire conversation while providing none of my own input.

Finally, we arrived at..Minni's house.

That doesn't sound right.
She waved to me goodbye as I froze in-front of her door dumbfounded, no idea where I was.

She paused and turned around to look at me, most likely confused at why I was standing there. "Hm? What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing, I'll be on my way." An idea sprung into my head, and I reached into my bag, only to find that my phone was nowhere to be found; only a heap of books and school supplies.

I sighed, realizing what this meant. "Actually.." I lifted my head from my bag, my eyes refusing to make contact with her face. "Can I..stay over?"

Unaware of the nervous expression on my face, Minni burst out laughing, and I looked up at her with confusion. Wiping the tears from her eyes, she nodded. "I don't mind. Just..sleep in my closet, okay?" She joked, attempting to crack a smile out of me.

- - -

Upon entering her house, I noticed various buddhist objects of worship adorned the shelves in the house. I never took her to be a religious person.

I settled into her room, making myself home on a futon she laid out for me. Was this what people call a "sleepover"? Come to think of it, this is my first time being over at someones house if it wasn't for formal reasons and it being of my own free will.

I turned my head over out of curiosity as to what she was doing, a cheeky grin on her face. "Aren't you nervous being in a girls house?" She asked with a flirtatious undertone. "I mean..think of all the things we could do," She rolled over onto her back, her hair falling back as she looked at me.

"No, not really." I answered bluntly, a puzzled expression on my face as I tilted my head slightly to the side in confusion. "Why would I be nervous?"

Minni's expression freezes in place, seemingly unexpected by my response. Gathering herself together, she places a dramatic hand on her chest and the other out in the air, her tone turning arrogant. "W-Well, it's hard to resist blushing at the mere sight of someone like me!"

I looked at her with both disgust and confusion, closing my book as she opened her eyes to look at me. She sighed with defeat, rolling back onto her stomach. "Geez, you're so weird.." She pouted before shoving her face into her pillow.

- - -

Minni's POV

A few hours had gone by after Senshuu had settled into my room as I laid on my bed, scrolling on my phone lazily.

I looked over after noticing the sound of a blanket rustling, my eyebrows furrowed. "You go to sleep this early?" I asked in confusion. Senshuu really does seem like an organized person...

He nodded to me and I leaned over, turning off my bedside lamp as I whispered a quiet goodnight. Recapping what had happened a couple minutes ago, I shut off my phone and laid to the side, my eyes halfway open.

Why didn't he think of me like everyone else did..? Thats what I am, right? A beautiful, attractive, seducing girl. My brows furrowed in frustration as I groaned and kicked my feet at the air, reaching over for my pillow to hug.

Even if its frustrating, I guess thats why I chase you.

////////

A/N <3
Hihi reader!
Sorry for such a long wait for this chapter
Apologies if it doesn't meet to your expectations(>﹏<)