Chapter 8

Cora's pov

The bell for lunch rings. I grab my books and go put them in the dormitory. I go to the Great Hall and go sit at the end where I usually sit. I put some food on my plate and eat. Aranck, Buck, Cash, Cassidy, Cole, Dakota, Jesse and Kachine come and sit with me.

" I don't know about you but I am curious of what we will learn in Dark Arts today." Buck says.

" Well Professor Black did see our fears, maybe he wants to teach us to defend ourselves against our fears." Cole says.

" Well that isn't helpful for me." I say.

" That's right, you don't have a fear." Jesse says.

I smile. " He might have me do something else." I say.

" Like what?" Cash asks.

" I have no clue." I say and look over at the teachers table. Immediately noticing Remus and Sirius looking at me. They both turn red and look away. I can't help but to laugh a bit. I turn back to the group.

" Is it turn you're related to Hagrid?" Cassidy asks.

" It is true." I say.

" What's he like at family gatherings?" Cole asks.

" Well me and my parents lived in America so we didn't really go to gatherings." I say.

" That explains the accent." Jesse says.

" I grew up in America so I will talk like an American." I say as I hear the bell and I quickly go get my books and run to class. I reach the classroom right as Sirius and Remus does. " Sorry for being late, went to go get my books."

They look at me. " It's alright Cora, just don't do it again." Sirius says. I smile and go sit down next to Hermione. The lesson today was just notes on fears and how to use them to an advantage.

My fear makes me think back to my parents. They are the whole reason why I have issues. I wonder if they even notice I am gone. They probably wouldn't care.

Remus's pov

Throughout the lesson Sirius has planned, I watch every student writing down their notes. Eventually my eyes land on Cora. She seems to be in deep thought. I also notice her features facing down. I make my way over to her.

Sirius's pov

I give my lesson and every student is taking notes. I look over at Remus seeing he is looking at Cora. I look at her and see she is in thought. Remus starts walking to her.

Cora's pov

I don't know anyone is talking to me til a hand touches my shoulder causing me to gasp and jump. I look up to see Remus giving me a concerned expression. I give him a small smile. " Let's go get fresh air." He says.

I look over at Sirius and he nods. I look at Remus and nod. I grab my stuff and follow Remus out of the room. " Am I in trouble?" I ask.

" No, you just look like you need some fresh air." He says. We step outside to find out it is sprinkling. I take a deep breath. " Sorry, didn't know it was raining."

I look over at him. " Don't worry about it, I love the rain." I say and look out un the distant. " It calms me." I go sit on a bench.

" It does?" He asks.

" Yes, the smell and the aura around it." I say.

He sits next to me on the bench. " So what were you thinking about in class?" He asks.

I look down. " I can't really say, it's kind of private." I say. " I can only tell Hagrid."

" Does it have to do with your parents?" He asks.

I look at him and feel my face fall. " Yeah." I say.

After a few minutes of us sitting in the rain and talking the bell rings. I head off to Potions class.
—————————————————————

If you like this chapter give it a vote. If you have something nice to say leave it in the comments. If you want to read more books feel free to do so and don't forget to follow to get notifications when more books come out and for when I have announcements. The update order:
Ironman's Daughter
Their Ultimate Soulmate
To Hogwarts
Arrowverse
Criminal Minds Wrong Universe
The Love Clause
Saving The Avengers
Avengers Soulmate
Old Love
Once Upon A Time
The Golden Trio's Girl
Piece by piece
Love You Sargent Barnes
Adopted By Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce
A Date with Bucky Barnes
Homeless
Love Story
Adopted by Hawkeye
( Will Update in time)

Don't forget to join my discord server for spoilers and talks!

https://discord.gg/CfRphRRQ