Your Mom Calls Me Daddy Too

Author's note: 

If he ignores you to do his grand scheme, his mother will suffice.

Emil (MILF Hunter) Sinclair, probably.

----

Demian woke up to a familiar sight. It was the ceiling and the bedroom in his old house. The place remained the same as he never left. The row of books on the shelf was still in the same place, and the furniture did not change. The room was well taken care of during his absence.

Demian stepped down from his bed and pushed the door. His feet somehow led him to the kitchen. There was an older woman busy preparing breakfast for the morning. She turned around when she heard the sound of his footsteps.

"How is your sleep, Demian?"

He sat on the chair before answering her question. "It was peaceful. Last night was a quiet day."

It had been a while since Demian saw his mother. Frau Eva was what you described as "if Demian was a female". It was not strange if their face and personalities almost overlapped. She was a passionate woman who was not bound by the rules of society.

"Demian, I have something important to tell you." She sat across next to him with flushed cheeks. His mother looked embarrassed talking about the subject.

"I found a new lover."

"Oh?" The statement piqued his interest. Demian was not a kid, so her mother having a lover was not a big deal for him. "Who is the lucky man?"

"He just arrived in our home. You can meet him now."

Someone opened the door to the kitchen. Demian became speechless when he met the man. It was a familiar figure he used to meet back in his school. The feeling of dread was spreading to his whole mind. Demian was in shambles, in despair and fell into a pit of hopelessness. The distraught was worse than learning the existence of N Corp ID in the mirror world.

NO, NO, NO!

Sinclair greeted him with a huge smile. "Hello, Demian. Long time no see."

NOOOOOOO!

Sinclair smirked, wrapping Eva's waist with his arm. He kissed her cheek to flaunt their relationship. That young blonde man knew well he had the higher ground over Demian. "We will be family from now on. I guess I can call you son."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Demian woke up abruptly and almost jumped from his bed. He looked around at his surroundings. Demian woke up in his new room instead of his childhood home. That young man was relieved and wiped the cold sweat from his forehead.

Rim peeked behind the door. "I heard a scream. Are you all right in there?"

Demian touched his head. "It's nothing. I just have a nightmare."

---

Author's note:

Book Sinclair likes Demian's Mom.
How PM is going to put this in their story, LMAO.