𝕯𝖆𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖋𝖚𝖒𝖊

• ┈ • ┈ • ୨୧ • ┈ • ┈ •

Satoshi Kiyoshi, also known as General Satoshi-was a name mentioned in bickering or in fright. Among these bickerings, it was once mentioned if General Satoshi had ever bedded a woman, yet given his cold, distant personality, it was almost certain to be a no.

There were, however, two sides of these rumors, the first one saying that he'd once gone to a brothel and slept with everyone there, both women and men. The other rumor was that he'd get too embarrassed at the sight of nudity and would pass out.

Both of those rumors were untrue.

In the past, there had been many missions that somehow caused them to see some unsightly things. Of course, gore was normal for them, but sex was not.

When it came to these events, General Satoshi neither stopped to watch nor turned red at the sight, he'd only get straight down to business. Even the pleas of his fellow acquaintances did not stop him. (Some of which, he did not hear due to the quick-witted people shutting them up.)

So, he wasn't too embarrassed to bed a woman, but his personality didn't attract ladies, it was hard to say if he'd ever get a lover, or even sleep with a woman once.

Later on, Kiyoshi pulled a move that would have shocked them out of their pants if they had known, Kiyoshi, the terrifying general, did indeed, bed someone.

But it wasn't a woman.

---
Kiyoshi joined the military at seventeen, despite his young age, it only took him two years to become a general. While it usually took someone else almost two decades to become one. Because of this, there were many who looked down on him, but there were also many who supported him.

Many believed The Emperor favored Kiyoshi, yet those who believed this didn't know why, Kiyoshi had been promoted to a general after two years in the military, while his family was a noble and rich one, they did not have forces in the military.

About a month after he'd been promoted to a general, he'd been leading a group back to the city, when an older general approached him. Kiyoshi assumed this general was insane.

Kiyoshi did not bow, nor did he greet the general with a smile or a wave. Instead, he only had the same as ever before-cold and focused.

"General Inu, are there any important matters regarding the city?" Those were Kiyoshi's only words, regards for the kingdom.

The general only scoffed in response.

"A kid like you is not fit for being a general, don't you have any courtesy to a renowned general like me!?"

Kiyoshi was not considered elegant, but he was also not one who got mad easily, which left him to only quietly glaring at the general.

"I am nineteen years of age, meaning I am not a kid." Kiyoshi paused, "There are more important matters right now, matters that I have to focus on more than a title."

At those words, General Inu seemed to lose his temper. He summoned his longsword, and aimed towards a guard to Kiyoshi's left.

Like the click from a heart filled with adrenaline, Kiyoshi moved to fight off General Inu. Kiyoshi had not yet drawn his weapon, leading to his body taking the attack instead of his sword, Kiyoshi's brows only slightly furrowed at this.

At that time, even when Kiyoshi was new to the military, none dared approach him unless they absolutely needed to. Besides one person.

That person was also the same person who praised him countless of times, for many things, like his appearance and his abilities. They talked to him whenever they wanted, got distracted easily and behaved so foolishly, yet was also talented and outstanding on the battlefield.