I felt so much I started to feel nothing

His eyes, don't look too deeply into his angle eyes, happiness has an ending.
MAZIAH
"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" "NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU!" Then the loudest. All I heard was the loud blood curdling scream come from my dying father's mouth. My mother shot him. Why would she shoot my only father, I know he hurt us but I still love him. Then I woke up. "DAMN"  Maziah groaned  "Another nightmare. I need to call my therapist." The number 240-478-333 on my "emergency contacts" because I have no one else. Ever since my mother shot and killed my father, she went to prison and got my little sister put into foster care. I have no one.

                 She picks up "Hello Maziah what's up"  Dr. Tonisa Stated  "Im alright just I had the dream."  "Oh I'm sorry I want you to know  you are loved and will be loved."  She said stern but reassuring I feel better. "Go to a club have fun and be confident." I hung up but she knows I will never pass up on a good time.

                                                                                                            Kaylington
I'm on my balcony drinking straight liquor alone I'm pathetic *Ring* "YERRR" My obnoxious best friend Tayaire just called probably wanting to go out. What you want Tai "I want to go to a club you in." "Yeah." I sigh I got nothing better to do anyway. I don't change I just get into my black model 3 Tesla with a white interior to pick up Tayaire. It's a good 10 minute drive to his condo he's waiting outside. "Hey gang." He daps me up Hey young blud. you ready. "Yeah." It said excitedly

MAZIAH
I have a 24' buss down, silver chain, silver mini purse, black tight crop top, black mini skirt, with knee high heel boots. I'm fuckable. I'm there for 5 minutes and I'm already getting hit on by this nigga named "Tayaire" but his friend other there is fine as shit "Hey Tayaire I'm sorry but your friend over there caught my eye is it okay if I talk to him? I try my best to say it as sweet as possible but I didn't feel bad because it was the truth he caught my eye the moment the two of them walked into the club. He's wearing a white button up not buttoned all the way with his milk chocolate skin showing, baggy but not baggy tan jeans but tight in all the right places the black Nike socks and panda dunks. Not very original but he's a fine ass dreadhead with blond ends he's gorgeous but his eyes.