𝟏𝟏.

*Why cant guys at my school look like this 👆*

ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ ᴏʀ ʜᴇʟʟ?

---

𝑺𝒖𝒏 poured into the room from ajar windows and onto my face, lightly kissing me with its warmth. I slowly opened my eyes, squinting them slightly to adjust to the yellow rays coming into the room.

Immediately I remembered what happened last night, and I groaned into my pillow in frustration with myself. When I was just watching TV last night I wouldn't think that 10 minutes later I would be with Dylan. 

I didn't feel anyone laying beside me in bed, so I assumed that perhaps Dylan just left, which was understandable. My naked body was wrapped in the sheets and blankets of the bed, which made it a bit more difficult to get out of being tangled. 

Once I was finally able to get out of the sheets and stand up from the bed, I immediately smelled something coming from downstairs. I frowned in confusion and quickly grabbed my robe and made my way down the stairs carefully. 

"Hey, did I wake you?" Dylan asked as he turned around with a pan in his hand, and a nervous expression across his face. My eyebrows knitted together in confusion, but instead I just shook my head and slowly made my way to the kitchen island and sat down on a barstool. 

"You cook?" Was all that I had managed to ask in the morning, I never knew that he could cook. Dylan just drew his lips in a thin line while nodding, he turned to grab the eggs in the pan and a piece of toast and placed it on the plate in front of me. 

I just smiled shyly, though I shook my head at him. 

"You didn't have to make breakfast..." I commented kindly, though I grabbed my fork and started eating quickly, feeling the hunger soon vanish. He just shrugged as he made himself a plate, and sat beside me. 

An awkward silence filled the air between us as we just quietly ate our breakfast, though once I finished I couldn't keep my questions inside of me.

"About last night..." I started, unsure of what to say next without spilling all of my feelings all over the place. Dylan just cleared his throat as he swallowed the last bit of his scrambled eggs. 

"Yeah, that was stupid." He chuckled awkwardly, glancing at me as he lightly pushed his plate to the side. 

I frowned, I didnt think it was stupid. I mean, it probably wasn't the smartest decision that I had ever made, but if I was being completely honest, I didn't regret any of it. But clearly he had regretted it.

"What?"

Dylan turned to look at me surprised by my confusion, assuming that I also regretted it. He just shrugged, as if nothing had barely happened at all.

"Well, it wasn't a very smart decision is what I'm saying."

I scoffed in disbelief, I stood up and picked up my plate, taking it to the sink and rinsing it off. 

"Well obviously it wasn't smart, but I didn't regret it. But clearly, you do, so--

Dylan stood up quickly and walked his plate over as well, standing close to me at the sink, leaning his arm on the counter as his body was facing me. 

"Madeline, I dont regret it, I'm just saying that it wasn't good."

I turned to him in disbelief, my eyebrows raised in shock, I just scoffed in annoyance. He immediately began to panic and stutter as he walked behind me while I started to walk towards the front door.