Introduction/Pilot

I would first like to say this story will have smut sometime and that im doing this out of pure boredom so that means this book most likely will end up not being finished or touched in a long time if you're reading all of this so far (meaning you actually clicked on the book) I want to thank you for taking your time to choose my book! Truly honored

anyway enough of me yapping about that here's the storyline 1897-1988 around this time John had ditched the Gang for a year (there's theories but like the description says everything in this book will be satire including the oc's)

Characters included will be John the most male wife of them all (dont lie we both know its true) and the female oc named Velvet Harlow

Velvets backstory is She's red harlows lost daughter trying to reconnect with him (Ik he doesnt have kids as far as ik and that uncle was confirmed not to be red but in this case he will be so if ur pressed about it i greatly suggest not reading) Velvet was quite similar to her father, well instead of just becoming a legendary bounty hunter to a outlaw she was quite the opposite. An outlaw to a bounty hunter while doing so she meets her bounty John Martson.

To sum the story up for people who are getting slightly interested (Pilot time)

Velvet Harlow goes to capture John and at the time she finds him he's sitting in a saloon trying to forget about Abigail and the gang. She goes to confront his crimes which at the time weren't all bad if his face wasn't seen or his voice being noticed. John offers to buy her a drink and talk privately so folks around didn't realize there was a mass killer gunslinger in the saloon. But what the gunslinger didn't know was Velvet was just like him once.