The Sinister DownFall.

Velvet Harlow was known as a very popular outlaw she ran in a gang called the Sinistral, (Sin-a-stral) She was close with the leader Kate Benedict a very well known Arsonist and gunslinger. Anybody would tell you to never cross her.

The Sinistral had 20 gang members but the gang started going down hill after loyalty became a issue once the government was on their tail leaving only 4 members left. The others who they thought ratted or was soon going to betray them they killed immediately and continued moving all around Mexico until eventually ending up back in Armadillo. The last gang members were Kate Benedict, Velvet Harlow,Adam O'shea and lastly Nathan Stokes.

The sun was shining down a hot burning heat onto the tents leaving a path of light shining throughout the silk. Velvet had woken up from the ray of the light. She was getting herself dressed and making sure all her guns were loaded in case of emergency when all the Sudden she hears Nathan riding in the camp yelling to wake them up. "THEY GOT ADAM! GET UP KATE AND VELVET!" Nathan yelled. "I am up you damn idiot, now what do you mean 'they' got Adam?" Velvet gives Adam a dirty look not knowing to trust him or not from the last gang members that they killed. "I Fucking said THEY GOT ADAM! How deaf are you!?" Nathan snickers. "And how blind are you huh? You couldn't even shoot a damn deer to put food in our stomachs Nathan." Velvet gives Nathan a dirty look and right there and then Kate comes out of her tent. "Stop the fussing now or I'll shoot both you dead and Velvet don't think I won't just because your daddy's famous doesn't get you out of it." Kate says putting her gun-belt around her waist and grabbing her reins from the wooden post

"I know, now Nathan what happened with Adam?" Velvet asks while packing her stuff and putting it on her horse and mounting up. "Well we ran into bounty hunters and they originally came for you and Kate they demanded to know where camp was so we didn't talk and Kates little Adam had to show them that he had a filthy mouth and they nearly shot him to dead, but thankfully I escaped-." Nathan explains but then theres sudden gunshots and 8 black coats with 8 bulky steeds coming at rapid pace. "God damn you both and Nathan maybe you shouldn't lead them to camp!" Kate yells quickly mounting up and digging her spurs on the side of her steed kicking at a pace to outrun the bounty hunters with Velvet and Nathan following along her movements.

Velvet fires at the Bounty hunters with Kate while riding into west Elizabeth. "Nathan this is all your fault and Adams!" Velvet yells so she can be overheard from the sounds of wind and gunfire. "My fault!? Sorry we just wanted to get some drinks not our fault the government pays these low life's to disrupt our life!" Nathan yells back. Velvet finishes off the last bounty hunters. "They aren't low life's they are just people looking for money with a death wish that's all!" Velvet yells before seeing Kate come to a stop hunched over wasn't long enough until Nathan noticed it too and stopped with Velvet.

"Kate are you good?" Velvet asked walking up to her. "I got shot I'll be fine now, Velvet and Nathan go free Adam before he talks up a whole storm and they kill him for real this time his little Irish mouth can't and won't shut it and we all know that. After that meet me near this old abandoned place Beechers hope." Kate says wrapping her wound tightly. "Yes Ma'am" Velvet and Nathan both say and ride off.

"Where's Adam even at eh?" Velvet yells. "I heard he's up in strawberry not too far from where we are gonna camp." Nathan yells back. "You know you should let me take the lead so you don't die being an idiot, you're lucky they didn't shoot you both dead when you didn't talk." Velvet yells approaching strawberry. "Yeah, Yeah whatever miss 'My dads Red Harlow' you know it doesn't give you as much power as you think right?" Nathan lowers his tone as they approach strawberry. "Everyone down these parts love him and know me besides the lawmen who thinks the stories aren't true of him even living so they start thinking I don't exist plus nobody has even seen my face it's always covered with a bandanna all I need to do is take it down and go in." Velvet says. "If you say so." Nathan says while waiting by the doctors office.

Velvet heads up to the sheriff station hitching her horse and taking her bandanna off and hiding it in her horses satchel then heading inside. "You know if I was a lawman I wouldn't pay bounty hunters because technically you're losing money you dumb folk!" Adam yells out clearly annoying the lawmen. "Good day Sheriff and Deputies. I am one of armadillos bounty hunters from the scouting group earlier and I've come to pick up Mr O'shea to trial him in Saint Denis since Valentine has their hands full." Velvet says leaning against the bounty board. "Well good because I nearly was about to shoot this fool myself all these Irish bastards do is talk. Go ahead take him to Saint Denis we're sick of him." The sheriff says handing the keys over. Velvet then hogties Adam and throws him on the back of her horse leaving.

"You know you could've shot the bloody cops I had a point that you don't go into a saloon and mess with a bloody Irish man drinking his sorrows away eh?" Adam says with an annoyed tone. "How about I shoot you then Adam? Because my god can't you both just stay out of bounty hunters paths." Velvet says smacking Adam. "We all know you love bounty hunters because your daddy was one so you can save the 'stay out of their path' bullshit" Adam says quietly. "I don't love them I just think theres unfair reasoning to government." Velvet says.

Soon Velvet, Adam and Nathan arrive at Beechers hope. "Kate we got your Irish bastard" Velvet says throwing him off her horse and cutting him loose. "Good." Kate says walking towards Adam and pulls her revolver out and shoots Adam dead leaving Nathan in shock. "Why did you do that!?" Nathan asks watching Adams lifeless body fall to the ground. "We can't have risky people and he nearly got us captured and you killed." Kate snarls and lays in the abandoned little house. Nathan looks over to Velvet. "Kates becoming insane, she literally used to fuck that guy every night after the saloon! Well she fucked all the guys but still!" Nathan rants to Velvet. "She had a reason now don't you go all soft on us too or I'll do her a favor and put a bullet in you myself." Velvet says with a serious tone.

"More like you gone soft! Haven't you seen all the gangs dead because of Kates madness! 'I have a plan lets go rob this and that' or 'we just need time and we're free' it's all gone to waste theres no redeeming anythi-!" Nathans words get interrupted by a large pain in his chest and gunshot. "You went soft Nathan you were warned by Velvet." Kate says holstering her gun as Nathan chokes on his words falling to the ground lifeless. Velvet knew she would soon be next and Nathans words actually were true. "Guess it's just us huh? Unless you betray me too." Kate snickers staring at Velvet. "I wouldn't you know that Kate." Velvet says lighting a cigarette. "Good now let's get some rest." Kate says as she goes to the abandoned little house.

Velvet set her tent up and tried to sleep after witnessing Kates madness progress. Couple hours later Velvet finally got some sleep.