Preface

"Murtasim haath chodo mera!" Meerab whispered, fearful that the staff outside his cabin might overhear.

Instead of following her directions, he pulled her closer so their bodies clolliuded,  their breath hitching at the contact.

"Nahi chodta..." He whispered, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Murtasim, please! This is your office. Jo tum chahte ho wo mumkin nahi hai. You own a news channel and I am an actress"

"Hum kahan hai isse Koi farak nahi  padta mujhe," he whispered, refusing to let go.

"Mujhe padta hai!" She insisted, struggling in his hold.

"Theek hai...chod dunga, but look me in the eyes and tell me you don't want me," he whispered, his eyes flicking to her lips.

Meerab wasn't called one of the most critically acclaimed actresses for nothing.. she looked him in the eyes and lied, "No, I don't want you."

He smirked. "You are a good actress Meerab and maybe just maybe you can make your face and eyes hide the truth but your body is betraying you" he whispered,  pulling her closer and threading his hands through her long hair, arching her neck.

"Your heart is beating fast. Your skin is flushed. Your words tell me to leave you, but your body is straining against mine. These lips are beginning me to kiss you, " he whispered against her lips.

Meerab closed her eyes and shook her head, unable to look him in the eyes. Angry that her treacherous body was betraying her.

"There's just inches between us, I want you to give in Meerab. Let me make you feel good. Give in to your urges, baby. I'll take care of everything ."

She opened her eyes, and the desire in them almost brought Murtasim to his knees.

He placed his forhead against hers, breathing deeply. "I am going crazy Meerab. Give us a chance, baby, trust me. Just this once, I won't break your trust."

She looked at him, unable to say no. Her heart trusted him, a man she had met just a few months back in a world she rarely trusted anyone.

"Please, Meerab.." He whispered. The softly uttered plea from the most arrogant man she had ever meant melted her resolve.

"Mera bharosa mat todna Murtasim," she warned, finally touching him. Placing her hands on his wildly beating heart.

"Wada.agar todu toh jo chahe saza de dena" he promised.

She smiled, but a doubt lingered in her heart. She was about to back out again, choosing safely over the exciting world of passion Murtasim promised, but his arms tightened around her, and he softly grazed his lips against her.

She moaned at the first touch, and all was lost as he crashed his lips against hers, taking them both down in a whirlwind of pleasure and sensations.