chapter 1

Lalisa POV

I was peacefully sleeping on my desk when I felt a light tap on my arm, so I immediately looked up just to see my professor glaring at me.

I didn't really bother to great him or anything, I just raised my brow at him "what's up?" I ask feeling un bothered he looks at me with disbelief written on his face so I smirk internally

Did he really think I will get scared of him? Hah! His wrong

"Miss Manoban you keep on sleeping on my class since I got here, are you really that sleepy? If you are, better get out of my class?!" He looks angry but I just grin, did he really think that can move me? Better think twice then monkey face.

"Im not sleepy, impact I was perfectly fine awhile ago, but you came and your boring lecture that my mind didn't even care if you exist. Go on professor continue your boring class, while I'll excuse myself." I then stand up and pack my bag while my professor looks so shocked of what I've said to him my classmates looks at me like I killed their beloved professor, while some admire me for skipping class Infront of a professor.

Stupid people.

I was peacefully walking at the hall when I saw Jennie Kim reading some papers, Attendance?. I didn't really bother and walk upstairs

........

My life is really boring when I am at school, I can't really do anything fun when the council president is always on watch.

You might be wondering how can I just speak like that to my professor, well.. he can't drop me, better yet the principal can't kick me out of this school. because I came from a wealthy family not just that im one of the top student and an ace when it comes to the court.

So they better hold me tight, I might slip.

"I knew you will be here" i look at Jisoo who looks so tired from running

"What happened to you?" I ask

"The student council vice president and her secretary chase me, when they saw me jumping off the wall earlier" she said with a proud smile on her face with matching cross arms so she can even more look cooler

"Where have you been? For you to jump off the wall just to get in?" I ask again she then went beside me and took her seat then finally looked at me again.

"You see my friend I woke up late and the guard won't let me in, so I have to take the matters on my own hands so I-"

Before she could say anything I cut her off and said " so you jumped off the wall just to get your way in?." I answered not so sure

"Nope, you see our guard is bald right, and he always wears a hat to hide his big ass forehead. So what I did I stole his hat and run away with it, he chased me all the way down street but I escaped him, when I get back the guard was not happy of what I did so I climbed the wall to get in and that's when the student council saw me and chased me down too. It was epic. Hahaha"  Jisoo was loudly laughing so I did too she is cruel she even stole the guards hat poor baldy.

"Your so cruel, where's the hat though?." I ask when my laughter subsided she then stopped laughing and then get her bag and went to find the hat. After a few minutes she pulled out the hat and wave it around like a flag

"Your really dead if baldy see you later hahaha"  I said while holding my stomach because of laughter

Damn it hurts..

"Don't worry about that you have your car right?" She ask so I stop and look at her in shock " why do you look like that? You did bring your car right?" I gulped and nervously shake my head as a "no".

"Whattt?!!?! Why didn't you bring your car!? It's Monday?! Shiittt!? That baldy will kill me later!" She was panicking while making circles. her way to think out of the box.

"Calm down okay? Can't you just call your driver to pick you up later?" I suggested

"I can't do that I bring my car and my mom is using it. Can't you help me? What vehicle did you bring anyway? There's no way you just walk all the way here, it's one hour walk." She said while looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"I did brought my bicycle." After I said that she looks dumbfounded so I laughed out loud. " You should saw your face after I said that, haha it was hilarious hahaha" she then smacked my head.

"Stop joking stupid. That's not funny, I need to get out of this hell school later without getting detention." She said while scratching her chin, thinking.

"Me too, I will really do anything just to skip detention." She then nod agreeing with me.

Don't get us wrong we are not scared getting detention, it's just that the old man who will watch you while you are there is a creep a pervert to be exact, he did a lot of disgusting things on the students who gets detention and I assure you it was awful. I'm not afraid of him though, it's just that the last time I got there i almost killed the old man because he kept looking at me. So Jisoo.. I'm sure will do the same if that shitt happens again.

So we should really avoid detention if we don't want to get in jail.

"What do you think I should do?" She ask again, i then think of a great idea

"What if you go to the student council and-"

"And tell them that I stole the guards hat because I want his big ass forehead to shine like the sun. Yeah no thanks I don't want to die at this hour." She said. I really laugh hard of what she said hahaha

Fuck that was funny, It hurts.

"Idiot not that, I want you to go there and get Jen for me" i said with a matter of facts

"For what reason? To flirt with her?" She stated confused

"Nooo. I need you to get her to me so I can ask her if she could drop you out of the school later, since your car is outside right?" I ask for clarification she then nod

"That's a brilliant idea!? Why didn't I think about that? And why would I bring pres to you if I could just ask her myself? You flirty little bitch."

"Stupid. Would you really think Jen wouldn't ask you why you needed a ride outside of the campus. I'm sure she's going to get curious, you know cats can be when they want to know something they will ask and ask until you admitted why you need a ride. And you know what leads you... You only have three options one, to let Jen know the truth and tell your parents about it, you know how honest she can be when she gets ask by elders and two to have a date with the old man on a late afternoon. Or three get Jennie here later so I can ask for help and to cover you. Choose wisely chicken." I smirk I got her on the neck there is no scape now.

"Argghh, fineee.. I will find Pres later and bring her to you, you stupid manipulative monkey." She said while frowning I only smiled innocently

"Good, worry not, rest assured your escape later will be a success. As long as you follow the drills." I said while resting my head on the bench where we are seating. She only sighed and did the same.

I will surely see you later princess.