𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

009
◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡ ♡ ༘˚·⑅ ◛
𖥔 ݁ ˖ : 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 :✧˖°࿐
—— WE PLAY DUMB BUT WE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WERE DOING
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ💫

AS NICK SETS UP THE CAMERA THE VIDEO STARTS,and aria sits down next to her was matt behind her was chris and nick.

"what are we doing here today" says nick "today were gonna have candy you never have before" "wow right to the point" says matt.

"all right whats everyones most excited to try today" asks matt "the drinks" "yeah the drinks" comments aria "these are like" says nick to aria as she understands what he was about to says and she laughs.

"okay what do we start first,i say pineapple gummies" says chris a everybody agrees "first thing were gonna tru today is 3d pineapple gunmies" says nick as he approaches the camera to show it the pineapple.

chris goes to the kitchen and bring a real pineapple "bro" says aria as she starts giggling "mines so much bigger" nobody laughed.

so he goes back to the kitchen and puts the pineapple to it place "all right,should we eat it" asks nick "obviously" says aria as they all try it together "its all right" says aria "its okay" "i mean its tastes like pineapple gummy can definitely taste the pineapple".

"I dont know if im gonna be getting these often but like i dont want the restaurant" says chris "it was not ass it was just not your favorite thing,ill rate six five" says matt as everyone agrees.

"then now we're trying the 3d raspberry,wait no strawberries 3d" says nick "no they're not,they might be- papaya" "no it's definitely strawberries".

"all right i like pineapple more than i like strawberries"says matt "i do too" says aria "STOP EATING BEFORE OTHER PEOPLE" shoits nick at chris "fucking christ" says nick "im gonna like the pineapple one more but lets go" says chris.

as they all try it, nick says "yeah ive had enough of that one bite" "its gross" says aria as she pukes "ive never had one bite guy you know" says matt while nick and chris look at each other and say "all right" "this shit is so ass" says chris "its just like pineapples a batter flavor option its the same candy so if you like strawberries that could be your six".

"thats a solid two" says aria as she looks at chris "word" he answers.

"ok so we have some gingerbread man candy ready" says nick "smell it" says aria as chris and nick smells it "ohhhhh" says nick "its smells good right,chris?" says aria, "i mean its not that bad" .

as they all try it,aria look at matt in disgust they both laugh as they're eyes met,chris starts coughing which made aria confused.

"THAT SHIT IS DISGUSTING" shouts nick "they're trying so bad to add the frosting if i go into a fucking store and a little kid picking these oit im fucking rocking them before you can get a check out".

"good,good concept- " the others interrupts matt "NO" "no fucking way" "not even".

"one" says matt "zero" aria says , "these are good" says nick "sour octopussy" says chris what made everybody laugh,aria drops herself still laughing almost peeing herself.

"WHAT...THE...FUCK..DID...YOU..JUST...SAY" says nick still laughing,aria gets up and sits down giggling, "why would you say that chris" "its like a octopus you know" he says.

as nick comes up to the camera and shows them the octopus "the top looks like it has shit in it" "UWU" says chris "stop" they all say.

"Anyway lets take a bite" as they all try it,aria liked it so she ate it all "woah you really like this" says matt, "id give it a ten" says aria "NO,ITS NOT THAT GOOD " says nick "ITS SO GOOD" "NO,it isnt that good" "an eight max ".

"move on" chris says "next were going to be trying a sweet shot which is a sour liquid candy" says nick as he shows it to the camera.

"Alright ready,one two three" as they all try it aria looks at everyones reaction she liked it and so did Chris "its really good" "yeah" says aria "do you know like the dare to drop things like I dare to drop and they do it. That's what it taste like inside the jelly"

"i personally love it,but its like so sour" says aria "mhm" "my favorite so far" says matt as everyone agrees.

" next, we have fake beer" says Nick, as he tries to smell it he immediately pukes, " let me try it" says aria confidently as she smell it she says "it smells so buttery" everyone agrees with her.

" ok one two three" as they all drink it in sync,aria looks at everyone with a slight smile she loves it, " this is hella good, give me more" she says.

"oh no" says chris in disgust " if you're really think about it, it is not good, it tastes like melted butter bro" "MeLtEd BuTtEr BrO" mimicks nick.

"  I think it's good yeah,lets give our last and definitely not least drink a solid nine" says aria "word".

"ive had alot of fun filming this video and im very down to do part two of candies weve never tried or we could do like sport like international snacks from Great Britain" "ohhh bonjour" says Chris,aria laugh a little.

"ANYWAYS well se you on friday follow aria with us on instagram all of her social medias down below im gonna force her to post a new video cause its been A WHOLE YEAR".

"WAIT HOLD ON,just to let you guys know that me and aria dont have bad blood shes like my sister and im like her brother so no bad blood between us" says chris as he make a side hug with aria.

"ANYWAYS,guys byee see you in the next videooo" says matt.

_________________________________________________________

GUYS
I CAN EXPLAIN
this took me 3 months to only write that BECAUSE I WAS TOO LAZYYYYY
but i promise im gonna post every two days a chapter:)