Harry and Hermione

(Harry POV)

I so badly wanted to fuck Hermione. Ginny was fine, in fact, she was the best yet, but I still so badly wanted to fuck Hermione.

I've heard so much about her sex from Ron and Draco, but they didn't want to hear about Ginny because Ginny is Ron's sister, and Draco hates Ginny for being Ron's sister.

Hermione has developed into a wonderful young adult. I see her bossum have developed nicely and she has gotten taller.

I keep dropping little hints to her, but she doesn't get them.

One day, I decided I would pay her an unexpected visit, and I saw something I should not have seen.

When I walked into her dorm, Hermione's bedroom door was wide open, and she was fingerings herself.

"Uh, uh, oh!" Hermione started to moan. Just as walked into her bedroom, she looked straight at me, and pleasured herself.

"Ah, Harry!" She shouted. She wiped her hand clean on her be sheets while covering herself with them.

But, it was too late. A lump started to show through my robes. Hermione saw this, and she got out of bed.

She removed my robes, and made me sit down on the bed. She got something out of her drawers, it was ring shaped, and she put it over my organ.

She started to rub it, and suddenly jerked up, twisting her wrist, and I yelped.

She continued to jerk up and down, getting faster, I felt like I was close to cumming.

"Ah, ah, AH!" I yelled. I looked down to see Hermione we, but she was dry, and was still jerking. I saw that the ring she put on me was not letting me cum.

After one final jerk, I thought I was going to explode, but she wasn't finished yet.

She put my organ into her mouth, and bobbed her head up and down. She started soft, and slow, but she got faster, and started to suck it. She swirled her tongue around it, and nipped the tip a bit.

The infernal ring would not let me do anything! When she finally took it off, I could have exploded right then, but I decided to make her pay. As soon as she put my organ back in her mouth, I exploded into her mouth, and down her throat.

She coughed and choked a bit, but she recovered quickly. She made me lay on her bed, and she got on top of me.

She started to rub her clit up and down my cock. I could she was biting back a moan, but I didn't want to wait any longer.

When her clit reached the end of my cock, I raised my hips swiftly, and entered her.