LOST IN LOVE

To all the souls madly in love. Obsessed with traits of each other. Leaning onto each other's feelings. It feels truly wonderful when you merge your world into your partners. The feeling when you know you have somebody who puts efforts to like you for the way you are. No demands for change. They will become your comfort zone. You tend to share every bit of your life with them. Secrets, there's is no place for these at all.
      That feeling when you can see your world in somebody else's eyes. Their smile and happiness defines your happiness. The joy of your life lies in them. Compliments from the rest of the world apart and compliments from them feels like and achievement. It's not just the feeling that gives us the warmth, it's the companion, it's the experience that gives us the warmth.
       They are the support we've been craving for. You know that it's fine when they accompany you through the darkest phases of your life. Any challenge doesn't seem hard until they are with you. Their existence defines you.
      You don't blindly believe in them until you know how dependent they are on you. It's only after you meet them that 'forever' seems real, 'infinity' makes sense. A life without them feels like, a fondue without chocolate. Feels like you've been existing just to meet them. Your relation seems like you've known each other from the beginning. You feel complete.
      You know that your in love when you pause the entire world and get lost in their eyes, feels magical. After all the time you've spent with them, it always feels less. Time runs a marathon when you spend it with them. At the end of the day they are your significant other. Life at peace is life in love.