𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺

✆ 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 | 20

𝘒𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 | 20

In which Kiontee won't stop calling her while she's at a party , missing her badly

In which Arianna gets annoyed , Kiontee won't stop calling her line while she's having fun.

✎𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 pov

"Kion , what's wrong now?" She huffed this being the 7th time he called him in 40 minutes!, going to a much quieter place. She still heard the music but not as loud.
"Guh' when yo' fine ass coming homee" he dragged on, she stared at him through the camera, seeing that he was sitting on the couch.

Putting his blunt to his mouth, blowing the smoke out, she chuckled lightly.
"I'll be home before you know it ," she softly spoke . He groaned. " Mm okay, princess," he puckered his lips out she did the same.

She made a 'muah' sound he laughed.
"I luh' you guh' don't act grown out there I'll fuck you up " she giggled " I love you too baby!" She said before she hung up.

She walked in, going to her friends at the bar. " Let's have fun bitchess !" She yelled the bartender, giving them their shots and bottles.She downed her two shots, the cold beverage leaving a stinging tension in her throat before it went away.

They soon headed to the dancefloor,  Arianna twerked on her friend spinning her ass in rotation - like Stunna Girl said
She felt her friend leave before another figure stood behind her she didn't think much about it, the alcohol getting to her.

She whined her waist, feeling the figure tightly grip on her waist."Yo' let fuckin' lose !" She muttered she felt their hands roam around her curves slapping her ass harshly.

They leaned on her smaller body, kissing up her neck." Uhm, friend back up .. " she muttered, trying to move.The figure picked her up, taking her to a dark hallway she looked around, fear  washing over her face.

"You look so sexy, made me all hard," a deep voice groaned an unfamiliar one at that. " I have a boyfriend," she stared at him. He was ugly nothing compared to her boyfriend.His crusty ass dreads hung to his shoulders.

He gripped on her shoulders, pushing her down to his crotch he grabbed a tie from his pocket, tying her hands. She cried and cried, feeling helpless against a man three times her size.

"Please ! Don't do this, " she sobbed, pleading him, making him even hard.He pulled his pants down his gripped his member before he could touch her with his member.

"What the fuck- Touch ha one more fuckin' time" a familiar voice yelled through the hallway.She saw blood leaking through his white shirt.

He ran over to Arianna, untying her hands and picking her up, she cried, holding him tightly.He held her thighs she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

He pointed to the man guys cursing and kicking the beat-up man before roughly taking him to a van.

"I'm so sorry , I should've come sooner. I'm so so sorry." he walked to his car as they drove home."

After what happened, Arianna was very traumatised she was even scared of her own boyfriend it hurt Kiontee a lot ..

What happens in their life after this , I'll let you imagine bye-bye

Please vote,  comment, and follow ig?