the tale when i went out

Xie lian is eleven years old, hong-er is ten and a half years old. Qi rong is eight years old and feng xin is eleven years old.

"Mum, can I please go out side,I promise I'll be safe." Xie lian said while pouting.

"Băo bèi, you know ,I can't let you go ,at least not by your self. " Xie lians mother said.

Xie lians mother, Queen of xianle, xie mei has always been loving and kind. Never said no to anything her son and nephew wanted but when it came to this topic, she always her to stress over it. She just wants to protect her child. 'I guess I have no choice.' She thinks to her self.

"Please mum,please.You could even have have feng xin and i to go together." Xie lian asks making the face that pleads for attention.

"Okay you win ,you can go but as long as you have a royal guard with you." Queen xie mie says while sighing.

"A royal guard? How come qi rong is able to go out without one and I have to. He is also part ot royal house of xie ,so why?"

"Băo bèi,your the crown Prince, and my son I need you to be safe ,for me. Please stay safe?"

"Okay mum,I'll stay safe. So can I go now?"

"Okay,go get ready, also tell feng xin to get ready you will leave in an hour."

"Okay mum" xie lian shouts whole running of to find feng xin,who is hopefully near by.

"Ahh, that silly child" Queen xie mei says as she bits back a smile."He is surely energetic about going out. " a new voice says.

"Oh husband, he sure is."

"Mayde he just needs more friends, or he's bored. Who knows,I can never realy tell what going on in his head." The king say huffing out a lough.

To most people, this statement is as normal as the sun rising in the morning ,but for the tyrant of Xiane, the king how said to read one's emotions with a glance, king xie Pengxi. Now this was a dilemma for the king.

                             《☆》

"FENG XIN, FENG XIN, WHERE ARE YOU?" Xie lian shouted as he ran through the palace.

"Your highness?why are you shouting?feng xin said finally getting out of the prince's palace.

"Hurry up, we have to get ready,my mother said we can go out to the city today.IN AN HOUR." Xie lian said dragging him back inside to get ready.

"REALLY!!! let go get ready right now"feng xin said.

Both of them rush around the palace ,getting things ready. All the palace heard was

"FENG XIN WHAT ROBE SHOULD I WEAR?"  "THE WHITE ONE ,ALSO PUT ON YOUR EMBROIDED BELT" 
"THANKS, ALSO, YOU SHOULD WEAR YOUR BRONZE ROBE" 
"OKAY THANKS "

and.

"YOUR HIGHNESS YOUR HAIRPIN"  "LEAVE IT WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE."

After all the ruckus the two made at the palace,they were finnaly able to get to the gate on time."come with me your highness and young master." The guard who was waiting for them said.

"Am so excited, are you excited because am excited. Like super dupper excited. Did I already say I was I was excited?" Xie lian rambled, hardly able to stand still as the gates open.

"Your highness calm down, and yes am also excited, I finnaly get to go see the sword shop!!" Feng xin said.

Honestly, the both of them didn't know who was telling who to calm down they were both extremely excited to the point where they can't walk without skipping. After a while of walking, they reached the centre of the capital.