8

London, July 2013.

Celia:

London was lovely. Although we were stuck in a hotel room for a week or so, it was lovely.

The boys weren't allowed to leave the hotel room because managements didn't want fans knowing they were in London/where they were staying. 

Harry didn't mind though. We spent that week getting to know each other, sharing embarrassing childhood stories, discussing books and movies, all that fun stuff.

It was the night before the first show of the tour. We were all hanging out in Louis' hotel room. 

Harry:

Celia very quickly became concerned about the rules we had to follow. Every morning she would survey the boys on if they were ok and if they needed her to sneak them out of the hotel. This was our second tour, we knew what to expect. 

Celia was especially worried about the fact that management didn't provide food for us. I explained to her that they catered the shows and any meals outside of that were on us. She was frustrated, but tried her best to hide it. "So you're expected to feed yourself, but can't leave the hotel? How are you supposed to do that?" she asked when she found out about the food situation. 

"Well, they say we can order food to the rooms or get room service, but we normally just skip meals."

"That's awful Harry."

"Don't worry about it baby, we're all doing just fine."

Celia:

I very quickly established I had issues with their management. It wasn't up to me though. I was only there for this tour, as Harry's not quite girlfriend, but not quite friend. I'd was probably never going to talk to him again after this tour.

Anyway, we were sitting in Louis' room on these three couches in the entry way of his suite. "I didn't get couches," Niall was bickering, "Celia, did you guys get couches?"

I look at Harry, "no, we didn't."

Harry giggled, but tried to hide it. We did get couches. 

There was a knock at the door, "pizza's here," I hopped up from my seat.

I set the four pizza boxes down on the coffee table between the couches. 

"Celia, darling, you got four pizzas?" Harry asked.

"Do you not think it'll be enough? I can get more it was-"

"It'll be plenty," Harry assured me.

"Too many," Niall giggled.

"What?"

"Oh for gods sake Niall," Louis whacked him on the arm.

"What? We can barely eat two pizzas, let alone four."

"Oh," I looked at the boxes, "I couldn't decide on toppings."

"Don't worry about it Celia," Louis stood up and opened the hotel room door, "boys," he yelled down the hall, "want pizza?"

"Yeah!" I heard about four, high pitched, voices say. Then, I heard aggressive pattering of feet. 

Before I knew it we were eating pizza with four teenagers with bad haircuts, "I gotta ask," I said, "who are you?"

"Oh right," Liam explained, "they're our openers. That ones Luke," he pointed to a scrawny blonde with a lip piercing, "that ones Michael," he pointed at the one with scruffy bleached hair, "Calum, and then Ashton."