2/18/2024

My friends use me as their personal FBI agent to look up people and find out everything about them. Now don't get me wrong, I'm damn good at it.
I'm into that stuff yk, I once looked at the FBI most wanted list, picked this random dude and started my own investigation, I got pretty far too. Made some hella connections, even called a police department to ask questions. Hell I even watched like 47 hours of love feed in a few different places in Mexico looking for this dude.
Did I find him, not yet, did I kind of lose interest, yes.
I studied sociology and psychology for a few years, voluntarily, a side hobby.
I like to try and figure people out, like a puzzle, to find the different pieces of their lives and find out who said person is. I find the way the human mind works, especially in serial killers and shit, it's intriguing.

But that's just me, other than that hobby I like shooting guns, OH YEAH I got a new one.

I'm convinced there is gonna be a WW3 and I figure the best way to win one is if the people learn to fight, unfortunately America is mostly fat people who want to eat Twinkies all day do jack diddly (I want to eat Oreos all day and do nothing- but I still do shit because that's what being an adult is) I think is people learned to fight, and how to do this shit we would have a higher chance at maybe winning.
I mean don't get me wrong we have the Appalachian Mountains and god forbid any  enemy soldiers go there cuz that's where most snipers reside lol. And they think they can touch Texas? Pfft.
Now hear me out, another thing that I don't think many people think about is the fact that we got so much fucking drug trade going on in America, and I personally don't think (from what I've heard) cartels and crime families and shit are gonna let their years worth of work just randomly go to the enemies. No, I'm thinking what if they fight as well, citizens will fight for their freedom and their country and those organized crime people will fight for their work and shit. Idk. I like to just throw ideas out.
But ever heard of keep your friends close and enemies closer.
Plus Florida, dare they mess with the crazy Florida men. (They actually scare me)

We also have area 51 for the aliens, I know my home Bois gonna get free and rampage the earth...
Srsly tho, like what they be gatekeeping there.
Yeah, I believe in aliens, but not little green people that anally probe people. No.
Like Venom kind of aliens, I believe something truly awful resides out there.
Come on we all know deep down there definitely is something out there, I mean look up the cosmic web.
But I also think ghosts and shit exist, mostly cuz my mom told me when I was 5 I would tell her a man and two little girls would stand in the corner of t bedroom and watch me.
Years later I look up that house we used to live in and it was build in 19 something or other and there was a fire and it killed a father and his twin daughters.
Yeah.... So no dont try to convince me they don't exist.

Also my Grammer is much better than what you see here. Right now I'm literally just typing on my phone and not giving a shit.

No beta we die like Abraham Lincoln...
I'm sorry.

Wait did he get assassinated? Idk. I'm pretty sure I didn't pay attention in history class, or maybe that was math. But that's okay cause I play pool.

-me