Silverfinger.*

Dereks POV

"You okay?" Mikaela asks, standing next to me as I look out the windows. "Yeah." I say simply. "Okay. Are you angry about them demonic ninja things or about the party?" She asks and I turn my head to her. "I'm not angry." I tell her and she scoffs. "Tell your face that."

"I'm not. But that doesn't mean you're gonna get away with letting them continue it." I say and she nods slowly. "Yeah but you can't blame me." She says and I raise my eyebrows at her, fully turning to her. "No? You sure about that?" I ask and she nods.

"Yeah." She says and I chuckle. "Do I have to fuck it out of you to prove it?" I ask darkly as she gulps.

I don't let her answer as I take her hand, pull her over to the bed. "Derek-" she starts but I turn around sharply, pressing her against the wall, pressing my lips to hers. She kisses me back hastily, her hands moving up to the back of my neck. I grip her hips tightly, pushing myself against her.

"Derek, I have to go meet Scott and Stiles. They're gonna wonder where I am." She says, pulling back a little. "So? Let them. I wanna fuck my girl and no one's stopping me." I growl as I spin us and walk her backwards to the bed. I gently lower her down on it, pressing my lips back to hers. Her mouth slightly parts allowing me to slide my tongue in making her whimper.

I lift of my T-shirt, dropping it to the floor before I move my lips to her neck. I nibble and suck at her skin before I move down her body, kneeling between her thighs as I bunch up her dress. I grab her lace panties pulling them down her legs before I spread them, groaning at the sight of her wetness. A smirk plasters on my face as I lean down and lick a stripe up her slit. She lets out a low moan making me chuckle as I press kisses along her thigh.

I swirl my tongue around her clit, stopping to suck for a few seconds before going back swirling my tongue. Both of my hands press against her thighs, pushing her legs open even more to give me more access.

Pulling away, I insert two of my fingers inside of her and begin to thrust relentlessly. I know the moment I hit her g-spot as Mikaela's back arches, letting out a loud moan. "Derek." She moans, one of her legs lifting over my shoulder as I grip it tightly in my hand. I continue to swirl my tongue, gathering her wetness and moaning in gratitude. "Are you close?" I ask although I already know she is.

"Y-yeah." She stutters as I continue my assault, flicking and sucking her clit to the point that her legs tense up as her orgasm washes over her, sending her legs into a frenzy as they shake. I continue to swirl my tongue around her swollen clit, letting her feel aftershocks. "Derek- oh shit." She moans.

I move back up her body, placing affectionate kisses along her collar bones and shoulders before moving to her neck. "Fuck." She moans as I press my fingers against her clit, rubbing it in slow circles. I smirk against her neck feeling her clit pulse against my fingers.

I pull away from her neck, still smirking as I look down at her. "I'm gonna cum again." She breaths out, her hands pressed flat against my chest. Her second orgasm of the night had her head throwing back as she clamps her thighs around my fingers, ignoring the dark chuckle that slips out of my mouth. "That's it, baby. That's my girl." I cooed, helping her through her orgasm.

"I'm gonna make you cum again." I say firmly before I lift her dress fully off, coming face to face with her a lace black bra before I lean down and leave my marks on her soft skin. I lean over her body, her hands instantly coming up to my bare back, my muscles twitching at her touch.

I lean down to kiss her and just as my lips touch hers, I hear footsteps. "Derek, Mikaela." I hear Peter call and I smirk, looking down at Mikaela. "You didn't lock the door." She whispers and my smirk widens. "So? Think you can keep quiet?" I ask, pulling my cock out.