Chapter One

omg hi guys long time no see, just a reminder that this is the second book of Audition's for Liam Payne's Girlfriend and if you haven't read that one then what are u waiting for? *breaks into song* you can find it in my profile.

If you did read it then you're in the right place <3 here comes chapter one for y'all. I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY RIDE WITH THIS BOOK! Love you all, have a good reading.

Fired From Being Liam Payne's Girlfriend ; chapter one

"Mareen, wake up." I poke her. My baby, my everything.

"Liam why did you give her sleeping pills?" My mum scolds me, and I groan.

"Because she scraped her knee and I wanted her to rest." I frowned, taking a strand out of her beautiful face.

"She's not a baby Liam, she's a very independent young lady. I don't think a knee scrape tired her enough to make her rest."

"Fine, you're right. I just got worried okay?" I commented shuffling my fingers.

"You're nervous, aren't you?"

I don't want to worry my mum with my problems. Especially not of my love life. I don't want her to carry the burden of having another one of my girlfriends break up with me right after meeting her.

"I am," I keep my answer short. "I just want her to wake up."

"You know, it isn't pleasant having you stalk me while I sleep Liam." Mareen says, opening her eyes and immediately smiling.

"Well, i'll leave you two be." Mum excuses herself and leaves.

"Baby girl, are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a mild headache." She stretches her limbs and reaches for her phone.

"Noelle is scolding me for not saying goodbye."

"She scolded me too, don't worry." I laugh.

"Did Niall and her already leave?" She sits and I wrap my arms around her.

"Was he leaving? He never mentioned anything." I answer truthfully. Sometimes we forget to tell each other what we're going to do on break.

"Noelle said they were gonna spend Thanksgiving together at her house." Mareen smiled.

"He never mentioned anything, he's probably nervous as hell."

"Probably." She agreed.

An uncomfortable silence fills the room.

"Have you uh- talked to Andy?" She bites her lip and holds her breath.

"Not really," I'm not sure why I lie. I did talk to her while she was sleeping. While I watched her sleep, but I don't want to admit that I stalk her while she sleeps. Even though she probably already knows, but still.

"You sure?"

"Mhm," I sigh.

"Want to eat breakfast?"

"Wait, what time is it?" She looks confused, looking for her phone. I laugh.

"It's seven,"

"P.M.?" She freaks out.

"Nope, A.M."

"Oh my, wow. I slept thirteen hours?!"

"You did," I laugh. "C'mon, let's go eat."

"But let me get ready." she climbs out of my bed and I tell her that I'm gonna stay in bed waiting.

-

We ate the breakfast and decided to stay home watching movies while mum ran some errands. She snuggled up to me and we cuddled the entire day.

Mareen made a pact that we were gonna do an all-nighter. Claiming she always wins with Alex and Noelle.

After scrolling through my twitter, a link to an article came up on my timeline. I click it, because the headline seemed interesting.

"Liam Payne and Mareen Roberts, the most boring couple of them all?"

"I need to go to the bathroom Li," Mareen said. I nodded, scrolling through the article.

"Maybe we've heard too many stories about PR stunts made specifically for the One Direction pals. Coughs, Perrie Edwards and Zayn Malik, perfect strategy for both band members. But maybe this one is the most fake of them all. We rarely see them together anymore, and when we do they seem too good to be real.

I mean who smiles at paparazzi cameras?

Different pictures of the 'couple' surfaced online of what looks like a heated fight. Let's also say that a pic of her and fellow band 5sos, Luke Hemmings, of them out on a lake. Friendship or more?

And this picture of Liam Payne, and ex-girlfriend Danielle Peazer.

Plus, this couple goes on boring dates. Some of which look forced and unreal.

Mind giving us an explanation, Liam?"

I shake my head repeatedly.

I don't know if I should feel dumbfounded at the fact that they found all of this out, and threw it all at the same time. Those pictures never surfaced the Internet, before today.

Plus, we aren't a boring couple. Maybe once we weren't going out as much as we did when it was all an act, but that doesn't mean we're boring.

Are we..?

___

idk what to write so im sorry if this sucks ok