He said YESSSS!!!

As Jimin and Jungkook discovered their love for each other, everything felt different. They felt happier and closer than before. They spent a lot of time together, laughing and talking about anything and everything.

Their friends noticed that something had changed between them. They saw how Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other, like they were the only two people in the world. Some of their friends were surprised, but most of them were happy for them.

Even though others talked about them, Jimin and Jungkook didn't really care. They knew what they felt for each other was special, and that was all that mattered.

"What did you think about what I said the other day?" Jimin asked jungkook.

"About what?" jungkook said messing with jimin. 

"Don't act like you don't know jungkook." Jimin said by hitting jungkook on his arm. 

"OKay, Okay, I wish I told you this earlier." Jungkook said which made jimin curious. 

"Say what?" Jimin asked. 

"I've always found you attractive, Jimin. From the moment we met, there was something about you that drew me in." Jungkook said taking a deep breathe. Jimin's eyes widened in surprise, his heart skipping a beat at Jungkook's confession. He had never expected Jungkook to be so open about his feelings.

"Just know that you mean the world to me, Jimin. And I'm grateful every day that you're a part of my life. You annoyed me, made me cry, made me think about everything I did in my life, but a part from all of this you made me happy, you stood for me, you protected me, and you made me feel great about myself.  What else would I need." jungkook opened up. 

"SO it's an YES!"jimin asked.

"Ofcourse it's an YES u idiot." Jungkook said laughing. 

They started a new journey together, facing whatever came their way hand in hand. They knew life wouldn't always be easy, but they were ready to face it together because they had each other's love to guide them.

For Jimin and Jungkook, their love was the most important thing in the world, and they were excited to see where it would take them next.

With hearts full of hope and anticipation, Jimin and Jungkook walked hand in hand into the unknown, ready to embrace whatever the future held for them.

For in each other's arms, they had found home—a place where their love would forever reside, unwavering and true. And as they faced the world together, they knew that with love as their compass, they would always find their way back to each other.

THE END

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 18 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

HE said YES!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें