//2//

Luke sat outside the poseidon cabin. Percy had called him over, but he wasn't outside, and Luke wondered why.

It had been a few weeks from their sexual encounter. After a few days, Percy seemed to be coming off weird.

Percy opened the cabins door. Luke stood up.

"What did you call me over for Percy?" Luke asked, walking up to him, putting a hand on his cheek. No one was really around their spot. "Luke, I've been feeling really weird.." Percy said, looking up at him with a look in his eyes.

"Weird as in what Perce?" Luke asked, looking down at him. Percy breathed in and out.

"I don't know.. I've been feeling weird, and it's almost as if I feel like a pregnant lady. Even though I'm not a girl." Percy said, looking at Luke.

Luke looked a little lost. "Like a pregnant girl?" He repeated. Percy nodded. "What do you mean by that, Percy?" Luke said, looking at him. Percy shifted a bit in his spot.

"I don't really know. I've been getting some morning sickness. These weird feelings in my stomach and my nipples I guess, feel weird." Percy said, looking up at him.

Luke looked at him confused, he good see the same amount of confusion from Percy.

"I know who to ask about this." Luke said. "Come on." He added, grabbing Percy's hand gently. Percy held onto his hand tightly following Luke.

Luke entered the Aphrodite cabin. Silena was there talking to one of the other cabinmates. Luke let go of Percy's hand.

Silena looked at them before looking back at her cabin mate. She patted her lap before standing up.

"I'm sorry but can you come back later? I have something to do now." She said with a smile. The cabin mate nodded, getting up waving and giggling at Luke and Percy.

Shutting the cabin door behind them.

"What do you need, Luke?" Silena asked, looking at him. Silena and Luke were friends and came to each other a lot about things. Luke looked at Percy. "Can Percy talk to you for a minute." Luke said. Silena raised a brow.

"For what?" She asked. "I just you're a girl and I think can talk to him about this thing." Luke said nervously. He didn't know if a guy could get pregnant.

He didn't know if Percy even was. And he definitely did not want to talk to any of the apollo kids first.

"Sure, I suppose come here, Percy." She said with a soft smile, motioning for Percy to talk up to her.

Silena was a really nice person to others if you didn't tick her off. Percy and her whispered about things. She looked over her shoulder once or twice to glance at Luke. Before looking back at Percy.

She rummaged through the bathroom for something, giving it to Percy. Percy closed the bathroom door.

Silena and Luke stood in silence. "What are you making him do." Luke asked, looking at Silena. Silena looked over at Luke, sighing with a bit of a puzzled expression.

"Well, I don't know how pregnancy with a boy could even work. But I gave him a pregnancy test one of my cabin mates keep. So, we'll see what happens, " She said.

Luke sighed a bit, concerned. Soon, Percy walked out, holding the test in his hand. Silena walked up to him, taking it carefully, not trying to touch the other side. She looked a little shocked and looked at Percy, then Luke.

Oh wow..

"Well, congrats, he's pregnant." She said, looking at Luke. "What?!" Percy shouted, looking at her.

Luke stood there a bit stunned by everything. Silena looked at the two before smiling awkwardly, giving Percy back his test.

"I'll stand in the bathroom and shower while you talk it out." She said with a nervous smile.

Percy stood with the nasty test in his hands. "What do we do?" Percy asked. Luke smiled softly, walking up to Percy, wiping some hair from Percy's face.

"Well, would you even want the kid, Percy? We're still in camp, and you're a bit young." Luke said, looking at him. Percy looked up at him, nervous. "Do you not want the baby?" He asked Luke.

"Of course I do, Percy. But I'm just asking because you know it could be hard for you. For us both." Luke said, looking at him.

Percy looked down. "Well, this could be a one chance thing and...I want to keep it." Percy said, looking up at him.

Luke smiled softly, kissing Percy on the top of the head. "Then we will." Luke said he smiled.

Silena smiled, walking out and clapping her hands. "How cute! I'm glad you talked it out." She said. Luke gave her a 'you interrupted the moment." annoyed look. She smiled, "I wonder if my mom saw that." She said.

Percy eyes went wide. "I hope she wouldn't. I don't need the gods eavesdropping in my life at every moment." He sighed. Luke kissed the top of his head. "Well, I got two people to take care of." He said. Percy flashed him a soft smile.

"That's cute, but get out of my cabin now guys." Silena said looking at the two.