something..

mk pov

i was walking to julias house.. shes acting very weird. but i feel very weird. i feel all weak around her and i cant stop staring at her face.. it cost me a victory royale earlier! i was staring at her in a julia trance kinda thing until i hear a text on my phone. weird? i stop walking of course. only connor and raj have my number, and raj would be asleep. i check, and its from raj. "julia, c'mere!" i laugh. "what is it?" she asks. "look!" i show her the text raj sent asking me what time it is. we both laugh and i facetime raj. he picks up after like 10 seconds. "sorry i forgot how to facetime pick up or stuff. what time is it?" he asks. "its 2:37AM raj. are you high?" i snicker. "im not high, but im down to a date with you tomorrow!" raj tries rizzing me up as always. he has no rizz. "raj thats the worst pick up line ive ever heard. give me another one." i say. "nooo" he replies. "then your not the rizz master!" i tell him. i can heard muffled shouts coming from his phone, which he had dropped, and then i hear him running around looking for his "rizzler guide to being rizzful." how stupid. "ooh! oooooh! i got one mk! i got one!" he shouts, he picks up his phone and then he starts shouting again. "thank god i have my library card, cuz im checkin you out!" i reply with two words. "rizz master." and then i hang up. we start walking to her house and she asks me about the rizz master. "raj is the rizz master. he has a sheet of pick up lines that he calls the rizzler guide to being rizzful. its so stupid!" i giggle. we get to her house, and she says to use the back door, so its quiet, but i point to a bunch of rooms, and she tells me which is hers. i climb up the tree from her garden and get through her window. she climbs up too, with my help of course, cuz damn she is bad at climbing trees! once we get into her room, i see how huge it is! its like 100X bigger than mine! she has a walk in closet, so naturally, i walk into it. whats not so natural, i grab a pile of her clothes, put them on the floor and try to fall asleep on them. it would normally be hard to sleep without theodore but im wrecked! i fall right to sleep after like 10 seconds tho.. atleast its quick! i then fell myself getting dragged and ignore it, just keep my eyes shut. its like a nightly routine at this point, connors always dragging me off of piles of clothes and shoving me onto my mattress. except, i got shoved onto a couch, a very fluffy one.. i just fall back to sleep. and im pretty sure julia does too, since i hear her slam onto her bed and probably fall asleep. the next morning, im woken up at 4am. i refuse to get up. i just whine the whole time. "MK! get up!" julia keeps shouting. "noo! i dont wanna!" i moan. "im getting megan." she says. who the fuck is megan. i hear slight talking in the distance until i hear what sounds like some 12 year old girl shouting "MK!" and i ignore her. i open my eyes and stare at her. she runs towards me and jumps on me. i scream as loud as i can and its the girliest scream youll ever hear. i try and shake her off and scream "OK ILL GET READY!!!!" she gets off me and julia shoves a pile of clothes into my hand, then pushes me into the bathroom , telling me to get ready again. i get dressed. very wrongly. i did my buttons up wrong. my shoes are on the wrong feet. everything is wrong. i walk out of the bathroom. and hear "mk what the fuck is this.." from julia. "my uniform." i reply. she undoes the buttons on my shirt and then does them back up. underneath my shirt i got two layers on.. its summer! she does her long ass skincare routine and i just put on some unneeded lipgloss, along with some random ass moisturizer from my pockets. were both ready, and of course megan comes with us, shes in year 7 or some shit. she jumps on my back and me and julia leave, with megan too.