Chapter 2: Naruto's New Lover (I Guess)

"I-I don't know, Sarada. This is wrong, I'm married!"

"What does that matter, she cheated on you!"

"But-"

"But what! You still love her? Is that it?" Sarada asked.

"M-Maybe? We had two kids together, it's hard to just put that aside, Sarada."

"And yet she cheated on you anyways," Sarada argued. Though she regretted it when she saw the hurt in his eyes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine, you're right, I have no obligation of loyalty to her anymore," Naruto said. "After all, she betrayed me first... But she's my wife, and throwing that in the dust isn't as easy as you would expect."

"I know. But you deserve who loves you and wouldn't betray you no matter what!" She exclaimed. "And unlike her, I'll always be here no matter what."

"Thank you, Sarada." He hugged her. "But for now, I think I need to sort some things out before we start anything."

She looked at him in shock. "Y-You don't mean-"

"I'm gonna divorce Hinata. I may love her but she broke my trust, and I don't think I can get over her betrayal... As for you, well, I gave Hinata a chance, I might as well give you one too."

She hugged him tightly, tears sliding down her face. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I promise I'll make you forget all about Hinata."

Naruto chuckled before a horrifying revelation came to him. "Sakura's gonna kill me."

Sarada then chuckled herself. "Nah, I won't let her. I waited far too long for this to just let her take it away from me." She kissed him gently. "Or let anyone, take this from me."
_______________________________________________

Months had passed since Naruto and Hinata's divorce. Hinata was now with Kiba, who had broken up with his girlfriend - yes, he had a girlfriend - and Naruto was with Sarada. And honestly, it was the best time of his life; the young kunoichi was amazing in every way. Of course, he hadn't fallen for her completely, yet.

But from the way things were going, it seemed to only be a matter of time...

                               THE END!

There, Over! It wasn't great by any means and it was only two chapters but I wrote them in greater efficiency than I've ever wrote anything. I'm hoping that once I get used to writing and all that, I can finally get to the things I really want to do. But for now, hope you enjoyed! Eh, prolly not.