Sweet boy

-

Bill has been sweet to everyone and everything after we woke up from his coma. I mean im not mad it's just weird...

We made it back to the house and the others were gone. They are probably out somewhere but who knows.

Uhm bill do you know where the other went?

Bill: no? They didn't tell me anything. He said frowning his eyebrows

Hm that's a little weird but I'm pretty sure they'll come back soon or text us soon.

-

Bills pov:

When me and Ashley got back to the house the others were gone. I already knew they'll be fine because they're probably visiting some girls or having a night out to the club.

I looked over at Ashley who was scrolling on the computer looking at adoption for cats. Black cats specially.

Ashley: Bill!! Come look at these cats!! Aren't they so cute!! She said excitedly.

As I seen the happiness in her eyes it made me want to fall in love with her. Something about her always makes me feel like my heart is sinking because of how much I love her already.

Shes so sweet, caring, and most of all loving and gorgeous. I want to ask her out but-

Ashley: Billlllll- Earth to bill!! She said interrupting my thoughts.

Yeah sorry I zoned out.

Ashley: Oh it's okay but are you hungry? It's 6:30 pm.

Yeah I am I haven't Ate anything all day. I said holding my stomach as it growled.

Ashley: Me to, do you want to go to McDonald's?

I jumped up and down and clapped my hands

Yesssss!!! I said excitedly

Ashley: okay let's go then!! She chuckled and grabbed her purse and I grabbed my wallet as we both walked out of the door.

We both were on the sidewalk now. It gets dark early so the street lights were on and the moonlight shining down on us.

I looked down at her as we were walking the same paste. She's so beautiful, her pale white skin reflecting on the moonlight. The way she walks, the way she laughs, the way she talks. She's just the definition of perfection.

She never deserved to have a family like hers. She deserves better than what she had and the way I used to make her life a living hell just for money. That is one of my biggest regrets in life.

Ashley: Bill

Yes?

Ashley: are you okay your zoning out a lot lately.

Yeah im okay, are you okay?

Ashley: yes im okay as long im with you. She said as she looked up at me and smiled.

That smile is everything.

-

We finally made it to McDonald's.

Ashley: im paying!

No let me, never let a woman pay.

Ashley: fine Mr prince. She smirked at me.

I laughed and rolled my eyes.

Cashier: Hi what can I get for you two?

I looked at Ashley to tell them what she wanted first.

Ashley: can I get a number 5 with a large drink and honey mustard sauce?

Cashier: and you?

Can I get the same thing as her please?