The mall

TW: some people may be disturbed by this! If you have been in a traumatic experience involving a shooting, I recommend you do not read this as it may lead to be bad for you! :(

Salams pov: I got out of the car, waving to Ciara and Allison, who were smiling, ciara wearing a tee shirt with fire on it and a brown jacket with shorts, Allison wearing a white button up with a skirt. Fiki unzipped her jacket, tieing her hair up and yawning.
"I dont think ive been to this mall before" Allison said, looking at the huge mall. Fiki nodded, rubbing her eyes as we all started walking towards the mall and into the doors, women and teens around shopping and going from store to store. Ciara grinned, running towards the Hot theme store as we followed and looking around, fiki picked up some earrings, looking attracted towards them. I smiled at her, rubbing her shoulder.
"You should get those" I said to her, she nodded, before she grabbed other tee shirts and walked to the register line and bought them. Ciara bought a whole pile of stuff, which Allison ended up paying for. We walked out, walking around to the food court and getting some food, fiki sitting her bag on the ground and eating some rice. I noticed her smile after her first bite.
"Mm! This is good!" Fiki exclaimed, taking more bites, as ciara and allison were eating pizza. I finished my plate of food and scrolled on my phone, waiting for the others to finish. Fiki finished and grabbed mine and her plate, taking it to the trash as Allison and Ciara did aswell. We got up and walked to the build-a bear, where I grabbed a small bear, and got it stuffed, dressing it in a small strawberry shirt and pants, I put a hat on the bear, paying for it and sticking it in Fikis bag, smiling as fiki giggled. Ciara got a cat plushie with a black dress, and held it as we walked out, going into different stores and buying different clothes. We stopped by, buying a few cones of ice cream and were licking them while sitting at a bench, fiki layed her head on my shoulder, ignoring the stares she got from older people. I noticed a person dressed in all black walk by, I shrugged it off, looking at ciara and allison, who were sharing an ice cream cone, I finished my cone, and rubbed fikis hair as she finished hers. Fiki leaned up, getting up and walking to a stall, noticing necklaces and jewelry, she smiled, looking at some as Ciara and Allison started looking too. Fiki started to put it down when we heard a loud Bang. Me, ciara, and Allison turned, looking around, before we heard screaming. Fiki dropped the necklace, grabbing my wrist and running into a store with me, Ciara and Allison following, we ran behind a counter and hid as a worker shut the gate, we layed down, making sure we werent visible, and Fiki hugged me, shaking. Shots being fired. After a while, it stopped, the screaming quiet. Allison stood up, aswell as the rest of us, we looked around for the workers in the store, and we noticed her, a gunshot through her head, dead on the floor. We all stopped, crouching down, noticing a guy in black with a rifle walking down the mall hallway. Before we noticed him look over, and point a gun, starting to fire shots, Fiki pushed me against the wall, staying clear of the shots. Ciara jumped against the wall aswell, but we watched a bullet go through Allisons cheek, her head falling on the floor, blood spilling out. Ciara covered her mouth, her eyes full of fear. The shooter ran off, we all moved, getting away from Allison, while Ciara lifted her up and pulled her behind the register, pulling her shirt off and pressing it against Allisons face.
"Hold on, please.." Ciara whispered, lifting allison up and breathing shakily, Allisons hair swaying against her face, as her eyes were half open, seemingly lifeless, short, quick breaths coming from her.
"Allisom, cmon..dont leave me." Ciara whispered, tears forming in her eyes, ruining the mascara Allison had helped her put on. We all noticed Allison wasn't breathing anymore, her body still, her hair infront of her face, blood dripping down onto her clothes, staining them. Ciara moved the hair off of Allisons face, putting it behind her ear and sitting allison on the ground, reaching down and closing her eyes, laying Allison down to where she would normally be comfortable. Fiki started to stand up. "No ones out there." She whispered, before looking at allison and her lifeless body.
"Maybe we can run out of here." Fiki suggested, clearly wanting to get Allison help.
"Its not worth it, I don't want to get hurt." Ciara muttered, laying down next to Allison, scooting closer to her and laying her face in Allisons chest, looking hurt. I looked at everyone, fearing for my life.