I Forgive You

Chase and Rex were both looking at the car with slight smirk on their faces, not because of what the driver did but because of the car that it was, it was a green Hellcat meaning they knew who was the driver

Rocky got out of the car and walked up to Rex and Chase, Rex got up as he had some energy to lift himself up and he gave Rocky a Paw bumpRocky: You guys good (he said as he helped Chase get up)Chase: Yeah, thanks for thatRocky: No problem, I'm jus...

Rocky: You guys good (he said as he helped Chase get up)
Chase: Yeah, thanks for that
Rocky: No problem, I'm just happy to have gotten some revenge (he said while looking at Claw's lifeless body, just then they heard a few more cars coming up behind them and the stopped near the trio)

Rocky got out of the car and walked up to Rex and Chase, Rex got up as he had some energy to lift himself up and he gave Rocky a Paw bumpRocky: You guys good (he said as he helped Chase get up)Chase: Yeah, thanks for thatRocky: No problem, I'm jus...

Ryder stepped out of the R32, Marshall stepped out of the Corvette and Skye stepped out of the Mustang, when Skye saw Chase she ran to him Skye: CHASE! (She said a she hugged him tightly)Skye: I was so worried about you (she said with her voice sl...

Skye: CHASE! (She said a she hugged him tightly)
Skye: I was so worried about you (she said with her voice slightly cracking from wanting to cry)
Chase: It's ok, I'm ok, don't worry (he said while stroking the top of her head but she then looked down at his bullet wound)
Skye: Your Hurt
Chase: I'm ok, I'll live, but I couldn't of done it without these two (he said as he looked at Rex and Rocky)
Ryder: Let's get you back to the lookout and sort out your leg (he said and Chase got in a car with Ryder and everyone else got In their own cars and they all began making their way back to the lookout)
Time Skip:
Marshall was tending to Chase's leg as he was the most injured from the situation he was in with Rocky and Rex. Marshall was stitching up the cuts that Chase got from the car crash and he had wrapped his leg in a bandage)
Marshall: How's your leg (he said as he continued stitching Chase's cuts)
Chase: It's starting to feel better
Marshall: Jeez, how many bullets does it take for you to say that it actually hurts
Chase: *chuckles* Honestly, I don't even know at this point (he replied and they both laughed at that statement)
Chase: Hey, I wanted to apologise (he said and Marshall stopped stitching Chase's cuts and looked at Chase as he wanted to know what he had to say)
Chase: I shouldn't of lied to you and the others. Even though I wanted to protect you guys, now that I look back at it I, I should've told you guys Instead of hiding it to myself and I'm, Im sorry (he said as he looked back at Marshall. Marshall looked at him and a small smile appeared on his face)
Marshall: It's ok Chase, I understand why you did it, and I forgive you, and I'm sorry about the way I spoke to Skye that day, I just was frustrated and I wasn't thinking straight (he said and Chase smiled)
Chase: I forgive you too
Marshall: Now let me just stitch you up here so you can go and do whatever you want (he said with a smile and he continued to stitch Chase's cuts together)
10 minutes later:
Chase was done getting stitched up so he decided to walk outside and he noticed that Rex was sitting in the spot that he usually sits in, he decided to walk up to him
Chase: U see you've found the spot
Rex: You sit here
Chase: Whenever I want to clear my mind or just relax I come sit here and just listen to the waves crashing against the rocks
Rex: I see, how's your leg
Chase: Getting better
Rex: That's good (he said and there was a moment of silence before someone spoke again)
Chase: Hey, thanks for helping me out back there
Rex: Of course, I couldn't just let you get taken away like that, you know I wouldn't let that happen (he said with a smile. Looked behind him and noticed Rex's Supra and noticed the damage that had been done on the front left fender and left side of the front bumper)
Chase: Guessing your gonna need a new bumper for your MK4
Rex: Yeah, it's no worries, I'll fix no problem
Chase: So what next
Rex: I don't know, guess we'll just have to see where the road leads us
Chase: I guess so (he said as they both sat and admired the whole of Adventure Bay)
The End