I

Akari was in a bus on her way to her friend Ada's home to hangout. She was fixing her makeup until the bus stoped roughly causing her to drop some of her things on the floor. Akari was about to pick them up until a hand took them causing her to look at the blond girl putting Akari's things in her pocket.

A frown was visible on Akari's face "Give it back."  but the blond girl didn't seem to care a bit as she just got off the bus. Akari, shocked at the girl's actions tried to go after her but failed miserably as the bus' doors closed on her.  Akari growns, being mad at herself for not being quick enough, and for missing her stop.

___________________________________

Akari finally arrived at Ada's house but she couldn't get that mysterious girl out of her head the whole day.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Ada realized that something was wrong with the brunette sitting next to her and started getting worried. "Yeah, just thirsty i guess" the brunette said nervously  trying not to worry the other girl. "Okay i'll go get you some water"

They both are chatting until they hear a knock at the door. They both look at each other wondering who that could be. Ada opens the door, Akari right behind her. "Heyy!" Otis says with a big smile "Oh my god Otis you scared us!" Ada playfully hits Otis and Akari laughs at the two of them for bickering so much.

"Let's play board games. I brought the sweets!" Otis offered.

"You cheated! That's mine, Otis!" Akari yelled as she tried to grab the cards that Otis took from her and the cruly headed boy just snickered at her and pushed her away "Nope!"

"You're so annoying you know that right?" Akari said as she fixed her wrinkled clothes because of Otis. "I love you too" Otis says as he blows her a kiss to annoy the brunette even more. "You guys act like children" Ada says while she laughs at the two, still bickering.

____________________________

[21:28]

Akari's eyes widden when she looks at the time. She quickly grabbed her coat and her bag and she goes to say goodbye to her friends "You're leaving already?" both her friends say. "Yeah i have to go to my dad's today. I was supposed to be at his place like an hour ago."

Akari sat alone in the tram since not a lot of people took this one at this time.

She bounced her leg up and down knowing her dad is kinda mad at her for being almost 3hours late. She stares at her phone hoping time could stop until she sees someone sit in front of her. She glares at the girl in front of her, recognizing the girl sitting there. Blond girl.

The blond girl just stares at Akari with a slightly noticeable smirk on her face. "Thank god I get off on the next stop" Akari thinks to herself as she tries to ignore the girl staring at her.

The tram was soon going to stop so Akari got up to finally leave but she hears a voice behind her "Leaving already?" She hears the blond girl say sarcastically while pouting at her which makes Akari's blood boil.

Akari sighs as she gets off the tram and gets herself ready to run to her father's house.

_________________________________

Akari finally arrived in front of her father's house, trying to calm her breathing for running so much. "I already hate this" the brunette thinks to herself before knocking and seeing her father furious for her being almost 3 hours late and Akari couldn't anything but sigh and take all the yelling from her father.