III

As both girls were laughing and finally be on good terms, Bobbie received a message from Hanne asking if she knew where Akari was. "What?" Akari asked, confused at what Bobbie was looking at. "Nothing" Bobbie's mouth curved into a small smile.

Hanne
Hey Bobbie! Do you know where Akari is?

Bobbie
I don't know sorryy🙃

Hanne
Ahh ok okk

Bobbie put down her phone to go back to talking with Akari but fortunately for her, she just ended up admiring the girl in front of her. From her coffee brown narrow eyes to her pink plump lips.. Only until Akari caught her staring at her that way and she lifted an eyebrow at blondie sitting in front of her. "What?" Akari asked, coughing out of embarrassment as Bobbie looked away denying that she was staring at the brunette.

Well that was just weird and awkward.

Both girls just went back to chatting like nothing happened until they both heard a couple familiar voices enter the café. "Everything is on me today !" Both girls heard Hanne's voice say and Akari's eyes widen. "Hey guys! Isn't that Akari with Bobbie!?" Otis basically yelled as he pointed his finger at Akari and Bobbie as both their faces flash red in embarrassment. Great.

They all sat at Akari and Bobbie's table and they proceeded to take their order ; Akari and Bobbie catching up on what happened this afternoon at school since they weren't there.

"No way! Someone really broke into the school and burnt it!?" Bobbie said half-yelling and half-laughing while Akari was almost dying of laughter at what they missed. They soon enough learned that the school wasn't going to open again until they fixed whatever got burnt.

"Bobbie! Didn't you say you didn't know where Akari was?" Hanne said while walking over to our table with our orders with a slightly raised eyebrow on her face while the others agreed which left Akari visibly confused ; all she could do was look at Bobbie for an explanation.
« Bobbie? » Akari said, her voice low. Bobbie replied by chuckling.

"We didn't have any classes for the afternoon so i figured we could go out for a drink for a bit" Bobbie replied with that weird cocky smile she has as she glanced at Akari. Otis scoffed, not believing Bobbie's words and his brows drew together.

What the fuck is happening.

Hanne desperately tried changing the subject "Okay anyways! Anyone down to go to a bar tonight ?" She suggested their group ,jumping up and down, waiting for their response.
Everyone finally agreed to meet at 7pm at the bar near the café where Hanne works.

____________________________

Akari
Otiss!! What should I wear tonight? pick one.

AkariOtiss!! What should I wear tonight? pick one

Otis1st one but wear a jacket or sum

Otis
1st one but wear a jacket or sum.
And hurry up!!! we're all waiting for you

Akari groaned as she didn't even want to go to the bar tonight but her friends forced her to.

I'd rather go to a party.

She quickly got dressed and did her hair so her friends wouldn't be mad about her being late again.

She looked at her phone to look at the time and what time her bus would be here. Her eyes widened when she saw it would be here in 6 minutes. She got up and ran out the door.

She was mas she was running in these shoes. Akari loved her shoes and would do anything to not get them dirty or ruined. She sighed and panted once in the train.
At least my shoes are okay, I guess.

Akari got off the bus and walked to the bar. Once inside, she searched for her friends. « Akari!!! » She heard Otis and Hanne yell her name.
« I thought you were never going to come! You're always late. » Hanne said as she pushed Akari jokingly. « I'm so not late! I'm like.. NEVER late! » She said and the others laughed at her.

« Yeah anyways, do you want a beer or anything ? » Hanne asked and Akari nodded. Hanne quickly got up to get her the beer.

While waiting, Otis seemed to be staring at some guy and Ada quickly noticed. « Look at him. White polo » Everyone desperately searched for a guy in a white polo and Ada laughed when she spotted him. Some of them thought he was handsome but some didn't and they just laughed at Otis' taste in men. « God your taste in men suck! » Ada laughed, talking to Otis.

« Heyy!!! I've got your beer!! » Hanne came back, her smile almost reaching her ears. Akari started drinking her beer as they all talked about their life.
« Guys look! » Otis said while he let the others look at his phone. « There's a party at Henry's house tonight !! Let's go to the party after Akari's beer! » Otis said and everyone looked at him.

« I don't know guys.. I have to ask my dad first but I'm not sure I can go, » Mila said with a face full of uncertainty and Otis only nodded and told her it was okay.
« So? Who can go? » Otis asked and Ada, Anaïs, Hanne and Bobbie all said they could go. They were all waiting for one answer. Akari's.

Hanne begged Akari to come for 7 minutes until she finally gave in and Hanne could not have been happier.

« Okay guys! Let's all go!!! Are we ready or not!!! » Otis and Hanne yelled as they were getting out of the bar while the others followed closely behind.

Since the party's address wasn't far, they all decided to walk there. They were all talking about how excited they for the party. Especially Hanne, for some reason.

_______________________________

Author's note y'all

Kinda a short chapter cause i don't want to keep you all waiting for too long mb i'm just busy with school 🙏

Add me on insta if you want so i can update you all and send me whatever you want to see me write.

ANYWAYSSS TAKE CARE ILL START WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW MAYBE!!!