Sky Is The Limit...

Once upon a time in a small city in London, there was a small girl who had big dreams. Her name was Luna. Whenever she walked around the city she would see models on billboards, actresses in the news and most importantly, music on the radio. That's right, Luna loved music. She even wrote songs in her lyrics book. She hoped one day the world could know the name "Luna". She wanted to become a singer and a dancer, but her parents were against it, they knew about it of course, but they wanted her to make it big by becoming a doctor or a lawyer. Whenever she talked about being a singer her parents would start yelling at her to stop being so optimistic, that made her really sad because she started thinking that she is not a normal child and something is wrong with her, so she kept quiet. She tried to stop thinking about her past goals and focused on studying but she just couldn't, so she made a big decision, she was going to go on an audition for a music company. There was one problem, the company she wanted to audition was in another continent. "That is a little scary" she taught, but that couldn't stop her from making her dream come true. Luckily she found an online auction for the same company and she tried auditioning. She impatiently waited and waited each day for an email from the company, until one day she saw an email from the company. She opened it and couldn't believe her eyes. She passed the audition. Now she has to see how her parents are going to handle this. Her parents were really realistic people and always stuck to the real world, but Luna was completely the opposite of them, she sometimes thought about realistic things and that scared her but sadly that was the cruel part of life. She was asking herself "why does this world have to be so cruel", "why is life so hard"... Whenever Luna started daydreaming she felt at peace she felt like nothing could hurt her and she felt unstoppable. She felt like she could become anything she wanted in her life.
And now because she believes she could, now, she passed her audition. Now it's time to tell her parents. While on the way to tell them that she passed her audition she taught of horrible things, she was really scared for their reaction. She just wanted parents who could understand her and not robots that she talked to in some apps. She went and sat in front of her parents and said:
" Mom, dad, I know this can come like a shock to you both but it's the truth. So you see, I auditioned for a music company where they make awesome singers and I wanted to try out, I didn't think I would get in that's why I auditioned but it looks like I passed, now we have to go to another continent". Her parents were furious at her. But they couldn't do anything about it. They started telling her and telling her how disappointed they are. And she was just sitting there in silence and trying really hard not to cry. After her parents were done screaming at her she went to her room and started packing her things. It was official she was leaving her house to follow her heart. That night she snuck out and left a note saying:
"Dear mom and dad,
I thought about this and I think that I should start listening to myself and follow my heart. I don't care what you say,  I am going to follow my heart and my dreams and you can't stop me from doing it.
Thank you for everything
Love, Luna.
And like that she left the house with all of her earnings and her stuff.
She got into a taxi and went straight to the airport and got on a flight to her destination. The flight was pretty long but she managed, she always did.
She went to the hotel and took a little nap. When she woke up she had to go to the company and sign a contract to start their training system. That's what she did. She went in there with her head up and signed the contract. She was 18 so she was a grown adult. She started her training. The training was really hard and long, but she didn't give up, she wanted to prove to everyone that she could do it and that she is not some nobody if she had big dreams.
After some time, all of her hard work paid off, she managed to debut in a group. And she started singing and performing. She finally made her dream come true after a long journey. Then she got a lot of modeling offers and she accepted them. She was living her best life. Once she had a concert to perform with her members. She went and performed but in the middle of the performance she saw her parents. She was so nervous to see them. Once the event finished she saw her parents after a long time. Her parents were really proud of her and the amount of success she has reached. Her parents felt bad about not believing in her when she was younger. They tried their very best to make up for it and after some time she had to forgive them. And that's how this special girl achieved her special dream.
Sky really is the limit...