zero impact (chapter 1)

CHAPTER 1-childhood theme

Alice arrives from school to her parents house that always hated her,she wasn't treated fairly because of her bigger brother.

(Alice's father)
ALICE! COME AND LOCK THE DOOR,WE ARE GOING OUT OF TOWN JUST TO STOP BEGIN AROUND YOU!

(Alice)okay! I'll be there!

(Alice's mother)[she comes closer to Alice]

(Alice's mother) I wish i will never see you again,words can't describe how much i hate you!.

(Alice) okay mom![she locks the door]

As Alice goes back to her room,she takes the garage keys and waits for a bit in her room before going in the garage,she graps a long metal pipe and goes up in her room,she then takes out a dusty old box,inside the box its a weapon butt,made out wood,she then goes to the garage with the stuff and starts assemblimg a hand made sniper rifle,after 3 hours of hard work,she ends up with a quite nice looking hand made sniper rifle she can use to train,then she goes outside and graps some little stones,then goes inside the garage and picks up some metal and makes some bullets to use for training,she then takes out a spray and places it 60 meters away,she then shoots right at the target.

(Alice) BULLSEYE! HAHA!.

As alice continues her training,she gets the idea of making her own training grounds in the nearby forest.
Before Alice can start her project,her parents arrive home and she's forced to put away her new hand made rifle she just made.

The next day at school,Alice meets with a nother girl,named Nero,although nero's called a "lab rat" since she was quite exposed to radiations and grew cat ears and a cat tail,both of them get along pretty quickly.

(Alice)Nero! I got an idea! I know you always wanted to be in the army,right?.
(Nero)that's...right...so what about it,what makes you so excited?.

(Alice) i came up with a wonderful idea! Yesterday,i made a sniper! A handmade sniper rifle! And i'm planning to build a place called "the training grounds" in the nearby forest!,what do you think about it?

(Nero)that sounds great,do you need my help?

(Alice)well,some help wouldn't be so bad,maybe one day we will enter the army,this dream might actually become true since we would be trained and ready to fight at any time!

(Nero) well,that sounds good,i'll help you right after school with this project of yours! What do you think?

(Alice) that sounds awesome! We will meet up after the last class!

After school its finished and time to go home,Nero and Alice are meeting up to make their plan,while they are on the way to alice's house,they are talking about their ideas

(Alice) we should make a part where we will need to jump across two places with about 2-3 meters distance between them,what do you think?

(Nero)no,that's dangerous,what if we fall down?

(Alice)oh,don't be silly! The gap wouldn't be so high up,about 1 meter high,and if you are scared of it,we can put some tires covered with a blanket to make it less dangerous.

(Nero)what? I'm not scared of 1 meter high! But you never said that!

(Alice)right,i'm gonna grap my rifle too and train a bit after we are done,and maybe if your parents got fabric parts i can make you a gun to train with,what's your favourite gun?