Hollyleaf

Okay, Hollyleaf! 

She was always the most cunning out of the original  three. Art first, Hollyleaf thought she should become a medicine cat, but she found herself disturbed by wounds and blood, so she took the path of a warrior, and enjoyed it. Her mentor was Brackenfur. 

She ran away after announcing everything about how Her mother was Leafpool, and how she and her literate were half-clan cats, to a gathering. She ran into the tunnels, and as she did, it collapsed behind her, leaving everyone to think she was dead. (Hahaha bitches she wasnt)

But in the end, she came back and helped with the Great Battle, and then Hawkfrost killed Her after she saved Ivypool.

(I love the scene where Crowfeather and Leafpool talk, and Crowfeather looks at Hollyleaf's dead body and says "I regret nothing")

Hollyleaf's death was rather sad. In the power of three arc, I actually hated her and found her POV really annoying, but once we got to omen of the stars, I actually liked her. 

We all know how much she loved the warrior code. It was like her mother in law. 

I ship her with Fallen Leaves. 

I'm honestly glad she killed Ashfur, that got him out of the way. I always hated him. 

Well, I think that's all!