Meeting You

I'm Drael Mickael , 20 yrs. Old Tall dark and handsome eme . I came from a broken family. My father leave us because of his first love and that was not my mom but he always support us financially. I have siblings in my father's side but in my mom and dad I am the only one . Every single day I considered myself as a mistaken child . I am now a 2nd year college taking Law at *******.

Today I'm in my room doing my school works . I don't know when to end this one seguro ako ang mauuna matapos kaysa sa school works ko HUHUHU .

On my way to our classroom I saw a girl eating alone under the tree she's not that pretty nor beautiful but I don't know with myself why I felt awa towards her . Kaya nilapitan ko siya and I gave my food to her baka wala syang pambili.

Malapit na ako sa puno and I ask her bakit andito ka sa puno at magisa? Saad ko sa kanya and she replied to my questions.

"Bakit bawal ba? Porket mag isa malungkot na? " Saad Niya and she rolled her eye and walked out.

Suplada pala yon bakit ko nga ba tinatanong nang ganon? I ask question to my self deserve ko iyon .

Patuloy akong naglakad patungo sa room namin and unfortunately I saw her again magkatabi kami ng room she is in the room E465 while I'm in RoomE467 .

Ang taray niya di naman maganda Saad ko sa hangin .

Phone ringing*/

Tumawag si mommy I don't know ano na namang problema nito she have all naman except love life.

"Drael why you let your room opened ? And your things scattered around? You already know that you don't have Yaya burara ka talagang lalaki ka " - mommy Lalaine

"Mom, I don't have time to fix my room I'll promise to fix that later when I'm home . Please do respect my busy days mom.  I'm tired " - Drael

"I don't care if you're tired you must clean your room because nobody else will do it for you not even me Drael I'm too busy to care your things , You your self has a responsible in that case " - mommy Lalaine

" I don't want to waste my time for this nonsense things mom , byee" -Drael

Tumawag lang pala si mommy para pagalitan ako hysssttt ganyan sya palagi sa akin .

Nang biglang tinawag ako ni Prof.

"Drael we need to talk later"-  Prof

That words makes me scared even more ano nanaman kaya ang kasalanan ko .

And I replied to him " Ok Prof."

Few hours pass */

It's already 2:00 pm and after class I see Prof. Larry in his office. On my way to his office I saw the girl again on the bench sitting alone while holding her books . Maybe she is waiting for  someone .

Malapit na ako sa office and I saw Prof . Larry and called him and napansin naman niya agad ako kaya lumapit siya sa akin and he said "Drael you need to compete tomorrow" Saad ni Prof. Larry kaya without any hesitation nag tanong ako "In what sir? Ang katanungan ko ay patunay lang talaga na curious ako halata naman diba ?.

He directly replied to my question " In Quiz Conference Tomorrow, don't make us feel bad okay Drael? All you need is to give your very best to win the competition I believe in you , We believe you Drael you can do it! " - Prof. Larry

" I'm not yet prepared Prof. What if I can't meet your expectations towards me?  Saad ko sa kanya .

" That's why you need to work really hard for it just to bring back the trophy 🏆 " Prof. Larry

Pagkatapos naming makapagusap umuwi na agad ako . In the middle of the road I saw the girl again she is walking. I ask her na sumabay nalang sa Akin and seguro pagod na siya kaya she said Okay . Pagkakataon ko na ito na matanong siya.

" Bakit nag lalakad ka lang Ms. Sungit?" -saad ko and she replied
" Hindi ako na sundo ni papa namamasada pa raw siya kaya no choice kundi maglakad saad niya.

Mabait ka naman pala akala ko kasi Ang sungit² mo -Drael

"Kung di lang talaga na sugatan paa ko di ako makikisakay " - Yummie

"By the way ano name mo can I know you if pwede lang ?." -Drael

Ahh, my name is Yuriea Mishia

To be continued