The Unyielding Hero (Chapter 8)

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Techniques"

""Reading over something"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------City D----------------------------------

Seafolk soldier 2: ""Tsundere girlfriend...?""

Before the soldier could process what Hatake had meant, Hatake had smashed his head right off, surprising the other Seafolk soldiers and catching the attention of the General.

Seafolk soldier: "The hell?! The hell are we waiting for?! Let's kill that damn, human!!"

All soldiers started to charge at Hatake with hatred and rage.

----------------------------------City J----------------------------------

Association announcer: "Emergency evacuation alert! The attack by the Clan of the Seafolk has raised the threat level Tiger to Demon! Residents of City J! Evacuate as far as you can!"

Deep Sea King: "Evacuate? Fools. I won't let a single one of you escape. I'll return the killing of my soldiers hundred million times over!"

Over near the top of a building, someone is spying on the Deep Sea King with a spyglass.

Class A Rank 20: Lightning Max!

Lightning Max: "So, that's the one that took out Stinger, but he's one of the last of 'em." *Thoughts* "Should I wait for backup? If it's one-on-one, maybe I can-"

Lightning Max stopped talking as he felt something behind him. He turned and saw it was the Deep Sea King, he yelled a weird sound, and he performed an attack.

 He turned and saw it was the Deep Sea King, he yelled a weird sound, and he performed an attack

He landed and saw that his attack did nothing to the Seafolk.

Deep Sea King: "That hurt. What's the big idea?"

Lightning Max: 'How the hell did this guy get behind me?! Did my gunpowder charged kick not have any effect?! I can't win...'

Deep Sea King: "And who might you be? He politely asked.