Jordans pages Ch 1. The start of it all

Mary is a musician who was trying to make a start in life. She was walking around the town of Firestone. She was strumming her guitar and singing her country songs. When she accidentally bumped into a short, skinny man who was about 5 ft tall. Mary herself was closer to 5'6. When she bumped into him, she accidentally spilled his coffee all over his nice clean, bleached, pristine white shirt. Now it was all stained black.

"Im so sorry sir," said Mary.

"Oh, no your all good you just owe me a favor now." The man replied. He then looked up and noticed her guitar. "Maybe you can play a song in my studio," he said. 

Mary replied, "Of course sir. My name is Mary, can I ask your name?"

"Ah yes, My name is Joe. I'm a famous producer." Joe replied.

They started walking towards Joe's studio. They were chatting and she mentioned something about wanting to be a mother like her mother was. Mary's mother was kind and caring she was the best mother ever but unfortunately, she died of cancer. Joe mentioned something about if she stayed after recording the song that he could make it happen.  They make it to Joe's studio, the name of the studio is Joe's recording paradise. Mary records a song called the horses go wild. Joe now walks over to her and proceeds to give her a child. (A/N if you know you know I'm not explaining it at all) 

------------TIME SKIP ----- This is Bob he is here to  control the time skips. HE is the king of time skips. He also like to waste your time.-------------------------------------------------------------

Nine months later.

Mary now has a child in her arms because Joe fulfilled his promise to give her a child he also promised to give her another child when this one turns 18. She decided to name the child Jordan. Now Jordan was almost an exact replica of his mother, Pug ears and all. She taught him all about playing the guitar. Joe is a dead beat father. 

------------TIME SKIP ----- Bob has come again to waste your time he also likes to rhyme.-------

19 years later

Jordan is now 19 and he has decided to visit his mother, sister, and brother. He was holding Rhysand his 1 year old brother when a mouse burst through the doors.

"I AM THE BRAIN." the mouse exclaims. "AND I HAVE COME TO TAKE REVENGE ON JOE." what the family doesn't know is that Brain is clinically insane and just escaped from the hospital. Brain walks up to Mary and the sister saying "STAB, STAB, STAB, I CAN'T WAIT TO STAB YOU." Brain then reaches for the knife in his pocket and stabs them singing "STAB, STAB, STAB, IM FINALLY FREE STAB, STAB, STAB, I CAN'T WAIT TO BE DONE STAB, STAB, STAB, IM GOING NEXT, STAB, STAB, STAB.  Brain then turns around and says "Joe is already dead i just wanted him to meet the family he abandoned." He then notices Rhysand and goes "SHIT, I didn't mean to do this in front of a one year old." He takes the knife and stabs himself in the heart. Rhysand and Jordan are now tramatized. Jordan was explaining to his mother moments before that they were non-bianary and went by they, them.

This is the end of chapter one and the start of a new story.  

Word count 564.

Can't wait to see yall in chapter 2

Sweetheart out.