02 ྀི

TODAY WALKER AND I WERE HAVING
our 3rd sleepover this week but this time he was staying at my house.
I had everything planned !

-ྀི bake
-ྀི watch movies
-ྀི do face masks
-ྀི on do each others hair
-ྀི go live

And more.My dad interrupted my thoughts as he called my phone asking me to meet him at the main house. So I stood up and made my way towards him.

"Hi ,everything's okay?"I ask "so um Walkers coming over today right?" "Yh why" " no cuz I know you have a special liking for him and everything and since you're having the sleepover in your house-" he started rambling before being cut off by me.

"dad stop,Walker and I are just friends and you know that" "yes Ik and I just wanted to remind you  that boys are off limits" "what about girls" I said trying to outsmart him.His eyes grew wide "Ariana stfu yk what I mean" he said walking away. "You know Ryan telling your kid to Shut the fuck up isn't really considered good parenting" I shouted between laughs.In response to that,He flipped me off and continued his day .thats so real of him.

Anywayyy
I picked out a random top and a high waisted skirt and called it a fit.I applied like 50 pounds of mascara to my eyelashes and some lip liner and gloss to my lips.

I applied like 50 pounds of mascara to my eyelashes and some lip liner and gloss to my lips

Mo and i had plans for today so i went to my mom and informed her

Mo and i had plans for today so i went to my mom and informed her.After that,i made my way to my chauffeur and told him where i had to go and that we had to stop by momos house to pick her up. We went to get breakfast and talked about random things.We ordered piña Coladas cuz they're the best

"Does it still hurt?" She asked giggling as i playfully rolled my eyes "No the pain is finally over" i say giving her a smile "how about yours?i feel like that one hurts more" i said taking a bite out of my cupcake as she motioned her head no "Not much actually,i can't believe we actually did it" mo laughed as i thought about it "fr we're not okay in the mind i fear" i added onto the laughing

"Hey is it just me orr" I laughed signaling the drink i just finished "i knoww" she laughed making a sound as she slurped the last bit of her piña colada. Yup they werent virgin piña coladas and its just 11 in the morning. "Guess we're starting off our day strong" i laughed shaking my head as she put her arm on her forehead " its the way we could sue them for this" she laughed hysterically. Yk those type of laughs that hurt your stomach,yes it was one of those. We werent Drunk just a bit tipsy so i think we can pull it of.
"Common lets go ml" i stood up "where to?" She asked smiling as we interlocked arms.

@ArianaReynolds
(Story)

 Breakfast with bae 🤍  @MomonaTamada

@MomonaTamada

"the new hello kitty store they just opened in town" i spoke as we headed to the limo. "Omg yess" she smiled. So we went and bought a few things and then went back to my house,we were currently live showing everyone what we got.

.....

"And these matching necklaces,so we got matching necklaces ,theyre so cute i canttttt i actually love them so much " mo spoke as we posed with our necklaces on showing them off. "Those arent the only things we got matching i giggled as mo gave me an "i cant with u" look and started laughing " muah" i said throwing her a kiss which she returned

Walker Scobell: thats my cue to make my way to ur house 🫡 User 33: they might actually be going crazyUser45: WHAT DID YALL DO😭?User22: theyre so cute omllllUser23: i think ik whats going on here😭Connor noon: princess what are yall on

User 33: they might actually be going crazy
User45: WHAT DID YALL DO😭?
User22: theyre so cute omllll
User23: i think ik whats going on here😭
Connor noon: princess what are yall on

"Hii Walkie i miss u sm mo walkie's in the live say hi" i look at her and we laughed again "Hii runner whats up Ari wont stop talking about u" she giggled as i put my hand over her mouth "false accusations" i said laughing on her lap. She was sitting down on the floor and i sat right beside her laying my head on her lap as she played with my hair.

"Hey connie babyy" i smiled at his comment. See connor and I had a nickname only friendship meaning that we weren't supposed to call eachother by our actual names,but nicknames its cute wtv

"Anyways we also got some pimple patches and facemasks along with this cool ice maker thingy" i spoke showing it " yes cause this girl- this girl LOVES eating ice" "its so crunchy i cant help it"we laughed together

"So bye guys muah muah muah" i said blowing air kisses, "subscribe to our youtube channel and dont forget to leave a like" mo spoke-well laughed and tried to get words out of her mouth.
"Bae we're live" I reminded with a laugh ending the live.

Soon after that Walker got here. "What is wrong with you guys" was the first thing he said as he came in my room "Walkieee" we both got up and embraced walker in a hug, mo let go of him and went to my hammock to lay down.i was still hugging him "carry me to my bed" i said going on his back as we got to my bed "Ari whats up with u" he asked concerned but still smiling "your smile is so cute" i said sitting up "tell me about your day what have u guys been up to?" He asked hoping to understand why we were in a laughing mood.

" So we went for breakfast and we ate ALOT the food was so buss buss" i said " right mona and then we went to the helli kitty store omgg i wanna ljve there everythings so cool" i said in between giggles ." Should we tell him about the piñas" i asked mo who was just laughing " twll me what" "we ordered piña coladas and they were so good they weren't virgin but they were amazing" i said standing up and doing a random spin. See the piña coladas didn't have that much alcohol but our alcohol tolerance levels are not strong because we rarely drink it.

A/n
I'll update tmmr🤭