.032 | we got this

white ferrari - frank ocean❛bad luck to talk on these rides mind on the road, your dilated eyeswatch the clouds float white ferrari

bad luck to talk on these rides
mind on the road, your dilated eyes
watch the clouds float
white ferrari.

( PRESENT

( PRESENT. )

THE goodbye was hard, jane refusing to let go of luke for a solid five minutes. they hugged, luke rocking her back and forth as she promised to see him at christmas. jack had rubbed the girls cheek at the airport, grabbing her bags for her and setting them on the side walk. she smiled and made a joke, causing him to laugh. her hands snaked around his waist, gently rubbing his back.

jack didn't want to let go, clutching her sweatshirt roughly. it was his, jane didn't bother asking if she could keep it. she complained about not having any devils merch so jack took it upon himself to send her home with some, luke even snuck one in her bag. she would have no idea until she opened the suitcase at home.

"christmas." she whispered and jack only relaxed slightly. this was hard for him, maybe because years ago they never said goodbye. it wasn't supposed to happen, they had no idea. now the goodbyes were harder, scarier.

jack didn't say a word, only held on to every inch of her he could.

"jacky." she mumbled, jack trying not to frown. he was torn up about this and jane knew it.

"two weeks is easy right?" she tried to sound convincing, lighthearted. they both knew it wasn't going to be. it took another minute and jack still had a tight grip on her. jane rubbed under his eyes, ran her hands through his hair before leaning up and kissing his cheek.

it wasn't a goodbye to jane so she squeezed his arm and said a 'see you soon.' jack gave her the smallest, sad smile and felt her leave his grip. 'soon.' he waved back and she took her things. he watched her walk into the airport and then he was staring at his feet.