A Vision Of A Future Hell

*Disclaimer. Sensitive subject matter. Read at your own risk*

Paige was in a bar downing shot after shot. She heard her phone go off in front of her and reached for it.

*Piper Calling*

She hit the decline button.

She threw back another shot.

Her phone rang again.

*Phoebe Calling*

She rolled her eyes and hit decline.

Her phone buzzed again.

It read *2 new voice mails*

Paige rolled her eyes again and poured herself another shot, obviously she must have told the bartender to leave the whole bottle, then she threw it back and clicked on her voicemail to hear them.

*Paige. Hey, it's Piper. We haven't heard from you in weeks and you know how worried I can get. Um, I don't even know if you listen to the messages we leave you, but if you do call us back sometime, or just, ya know, come back home.* She heard Piper sniffle. *Come home, Paige.*

Paige moved the shot glass off to the side and took a swig straight from the bottle. The bartender gave her a look so she slapped down enough money for the bottle and left.

When she got outside she listened to the voicemail left by Phoebe.

*Paige, it's been weeks. Whatever is bothering you we can talk it out if you'll just come home. Piper is worried. I mean freaking out. And I'm starting to freak out too! You won't answer when we call and we haven't seen you in so long. We're sorry about everything! We truly are! Just please come home!*

Paige rolled her eyes and deleted the messages, then she drank down the rest of the bottle and smashed it against the brick wall of an alley.

She scoffed. "If I wassstill I Sharmed one I'd be worried bout Demons." She slumped down in the alley. "Only thing I worry bout now is how to get more money." She muttered.

"Need money?"

Paige looked up at a man in a purple suit with half lidded eyes. "Yeah."

"Let's talk. I think I have an offer you might consider." He smirked.

Paige held out her hand for him to help her up. She swayed and her put his arms around her to steady her.

"What's your drug of choice, doll?"

"Jusss alcohol."

He grinned. "Well, If you work for me I can get you something harder. It'll really numb whatever you're trying not to feel." He winked.

Paige smirked. "Soundss like a deal."

"Take a walk on the wild side, doll." He pulled a little baggie out of his suit pocket. "I'll give you a little taste, but then you gotta work for your meals. Deal?" He smirked and she opened her mouth. He dumped the contents of the baggie onto her tongue. "You're gonna love it."

Paige's eyes turned almost as black as a demon's then her phone fell from her hand and hit the concrete.

*Piper Calling* was flashing across a small cracked screen while Paige stumbled away in the arms of the man who gave her drugs and looked like a pimp from a 1980s movie.

Phoebe felt like the vision was ending, but then it jumped ahead.

Leo appeared an a dark alley. He wasn't able to sense Paige because they didn't have their powers anymore so they had Darryl track her down and when he found anyone whose description sounded like her Leo would go to check it out.